Chapter 15

Bella's POV

It's been a couple of days since my birthday and I haven't seen a single Cullen that is until Edward came to my house. "We need to talk," he growled and grabbed me dragging me into the woods. "We are leaving," I frowned but just shrugged it off, "Okay and where are we going?"

"Don't you get it Bella I'm leaving you all you are doing is causing my family trouble you are a death match to MY family. We are leaving you Bella you are to live out your pathetic human life and leave me family alone."

I paused then whispered, "Alice left?" Edward laughed, "of course she left she doesn't love you none of us love you! You were just a toy to keep us amused!" Edward laughed a cruel laugh and I fell to my knees, "Alice left..." I whispered and Edward rolled his eyes, "Pffh Pathetic even for a human. Goodbye Bella."

I fell onto the forest floor and curled up. Alice left she choose Jasper over me. Even being brain washed I thought she would never leave me but... Alice. I cried and screamed where no one could hear me.

I felt my will slowly taking away from me. No one wants me not even my own mate. I'm nothing but a monster. I half breed that my mate doesn't love. I feel so alone the pain is unbearable. I kept screaming until I lost my voice. I curled up ready for death to finally embraced me. Sweet, sweet death oh Hades please come take me to the afterlife where I feel no pain.

I stayed out there for hours then I smelt a forest like smell and someone lent down in front of me, "Bella?" I looked up to see a wolf girl. "She's gone Alice she's gone," my voice was barely there and the wolf girl picked me up and held me in her arms. "I got you Bella," the woman whispered and I just cried into her chest as she walked us back to Charlie's house.

"BELLA!" I heard Charlie yell and I was taken into someone else's arms, "Bella Princess are you okay?" I just stared at the sky tears no stop falling from my eyes, "thank you Leah." I heard Charlie say and then he took me inside.

Charlie put me on my bed. I stared at the wall numb to the world. Alice is gone. She doesn't want me. The pain of the bond is all I can feel. I want it to kill me. I want it to turn my heart to stone. I hate the vampire side of me keeping me here. I want to be in the ocean and free.

"Princess," Charlie whispered but I just kept staring at the wall. "Princess what happened?" Charlie whispered and all I could get out was 'Alice'. Charlie pushed a blanket over me, "Bella she is your mate I'm sure she wouldn't leave you even if she was emotional control by the Jasper boy."

"I thought that to, but the bond says otherwise," my voice was crackly and barely there. "You can stay here as long as you like Princess you have become little a daughter to me in some ways, I can't stand to see you in this much pain," Charlie cupped my face and wiped away the tears. I just stared at the wall trying to find a way to block off my emotions and feelings.