Chapter 32

Bella's POV

Once we were in the house I see two more vampires, "Isabella this is Carmen and Eleazar. My name is Tanya I'm the leader of this coven and these are my sisters Kate and Irina." I nod, "nice to meet you all but please no one calls me Isabella not even my family so feel free to call me Bella."

"So being Princess of Volturi how's that treating you," Irina growled and I stared her straight in the eye, "well considering my family is under attack and might be dead before I get home not that good." Irina back down quickly.

"Ahh my little spit fire," Victoria laughed and pulled me into her front and licked up my neck. "Calm Princess," I sighed and force my body to relax into Victoria's arms. "Where is Jasper you never really leave anywhere without him?" Tanya asked and I growled causing everyone to look at me.

"He was manipulating my emotions since we first met making me believe I was his mate it only got worse after Bella turned up," Carmen looked horrified, and Tanya sighed. I turned to her, "you knew." I whispered and Tanya looked up into my eyes, "yes... I knew." Alice snapped her head to Tanya, "then why didn't you do anything?" Alice asked and Tanya looked down, "because look where we are now. I couldn't exactly cross Carlisle he has a way of hurting the people that take what he thinks is his."

"So, you didn't want to cause another vampire war... well I guess that makes you better than me... I mean I've started two... and now my family is without me... I... I need to go on a run..." Before anyone can say anything, I am out the door and running into wildlife.

When I got to a frozen lake I fell to my knees and screamed. Once my voice was gone, I curled up and started to cry my heart out until I was a sobbing mess.

"It hurts doesn't it Princess," I heard a voice say and I look up to see a vampire I recognise as Stefan of the Romanian Coven. He smirked and then Vladimir was beside him with a spear, "Carlisle sends his regards!" Stefan growled and I closed my eyes waiting for my death to come but when I didn't I looked in front of me to see Victoria with a spear in her chest, "VICTORIA!" I cried out and the vampire started to fight the Romanians.

I got up and as I did I got pulled into arms and that gripped my neck. A growl pieced the air and soon I see Victoria looked at me. "Bell-" Vladimir ripped Victoria's head of and lit it on fire. "NOOOO!" I screamed and then I felt my heart break as I see Victoria's body.

"Her blood is on your-" I screamed and ripped Stefan off me and decapitated him and threw him into the fire then turned to Vladimir and screamed I grabbed him with my shield and crushed him into dust.

All I felt was pain as I burnt what was left of him. I ran over to Victoria's body and started to cry into her chest. "Please... please no..." I cried and held onto her leather jacket that she wore.

That's how Alice found me gripping onto Victoria's body as I cried sobs shaking my body violently.