Chapter 21

Bella's POV

"What?" The Cullens ask and Alice shook her head, "Jasper and Edward they are mate. They knew that from the moment they met but Jasper already had me under his control by then and he promised Edward to find him a suitable mate too. They were both stuck in their ways. Men date Women and Women only. So, they waited and waited then Bella came. Once they knew she was my mate Edward decided to claim her as his own."

"But you didn't-"

"What part of Emotion Manipulation did you not get?" Alice growled and I slowly walked over to her and cuddled into her neck. The vampire pulled me closer then kept speaking over my shoulder, "I never even stood a chance I was naive when I met him and I thought I could trust him. I told him that if she came with me that he would find his mate and I was correct it's just Jasper wanted me and Edward didn't want to be mated to a man."

"So Jasper and Edward..." Esme whispered and Alice turned to Aro, "I would like to stay for as long as my mate is here but I will not be a soldier for you to play with I am not to leave Bella's side." Carlisle gasped in horror and Uncle Aro chuckled, "how does the Princess' private bodyguard sound it'll basically be stay with her at all time and watching over her as she rest and if need me giving your life for hers but with your gift I doubt it would ever get that far."

I cuddled into Alice's neck and the vampire purred, "I agree to that job my King."

"ALICE!" Carlisle cried out and Alice turn to him, "you are not my coven leader anymore and I am free of Jasper's manipulation you cannot force me to do anything I don't want. I am staying here with my Mate Carlisle," Alice growled, and I softly purr which relaxes the vampire.

"Respect my wishes Carlisle," Alice said a lot calmer now.

"Well I think that is enough excite meant for today Bella darling I heard that earlier Marie said it will be partly cloudy at Le Belle Beach," my head shot up. "YES!" I ran out of my mate's arms and to my room.

Once I'm in my room I changed into my active wear and ran back into the throne room, "I want to take Jane and Chelsea and maybe Leah." Uncle Aro chuckled, "very well. Cullens you may leave on this outing but if any of you try anything Jane here will make you scream."

Rosalie sighed and Emmett smirked, "we are totally in." I looked to them and I see something change in Rosalie she does still have that hate in her eyes but it's not as much as she normally does.

"What is Le Belle Beach?" Alice asked and I smiled widely, "it is were we first learn I was a siren back in the 1380's." The Cullen's raised their eyebrows, "B.C." Their eyes widen and Alice just kept a relaxed face and played with my hair, "then let's go not a moments to waste."