Chapter 17

Bella's POV

"Edward is going to reveal himself to the humans to get himself killed you have to stop him," Alice said panicked and I jumped out of the car. I see Edward stripping down and I ran for him. Stupid boy always trying to expose our species a death he will bring us all.

I jumped just in time to cover Edward's body. "My love I still hear your heartbeat," Edward whispered and I growled. "Fucking look down," Edward looked down and I see hope in his eyes. I rolled my eyes and Alice came rushing over, "Alice? How did you find her your vision she died?" I rolled my eyes again, "I didn't die it's called Cliff diving and what the-"

"Ahh Edward Cullen the kings request your present bring them too," I turned to Felix and Alec. They looked so strange cause usually Felix is with Demetri.

"They didn't do anything wrong!" Edward growled, "oh but you all have now come with us." Edward growled and dragged me with him and I see Alec and Felix were about ready to skin the boy alive.

When we got to the throne room I see My Uncles, Dad, My Aunts and My mum along with the royal guard. "Ahh Edward Cullen it appears you live and you brought a guest," Aro smiled to me and nod. I laughed and ripped my arm out of Edward's grip and walked over to my Uncle.

"BELLA GET BACK HERE NOW AS YOUR MATE I DEMAND YOU!" Edward growled and this time it was met with a room full of growls.

"My Belle you have returned," Mum ran up to me and brought me into her arms. "Yes Mum I have and I brought a friend with me if that's okay?" I looked up and my Mum's bright red eyes shone, "of course my baby girl."

"BELLA I DEMAND TO KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON!" Edward growled and this time Uncle Aro spoke, "Mr. Cullen if you do not treat your Princess with my respect you will receive your true death may would love to see." Edward froze and so did Alice. Just then Jane walked in with the rest of the Cullen family, "Bella?" They all say and I smirked and walked over to them, "may I tell them Uncle Aro?" He smiled like a child on Christmas, "of course."

"My name is Isabella Marie Volturi the only child of Didyme Volturi and the Vampire's only living Princess and you have all been brought here for charges against revealing yourselves to a human."

The Cullens all looked shocked and Alice just stared at me with that same hazed over look that she always has over her eyes.

"But you... you already knew so it wasn't our fault!" Carlisle spoke panic and nervousness clear in his voice. "Oh I did but you made the first move. Edward revealed himself to what he thought was a human then left her alone with the knowledge of vampires existence. Then you can add it that fact that Jasper Hale or Cullen whatever he wants to go by is not only broken the law about claiming what is not his."

"I HAVE NOT!" Jasper growled and I smirked, "oh toy soldier did you really think I didn't know. I am half vampire I can sense my mating bond." Jasper went to attack and Jane stepped forward but I was quicker and quickly broke Jasper's arms clean off his body. "Now Edward being charged for exposer and Jasper being charged with keeping mates apart. Uncle Aro what do you think should be their punishment?"