Chapter 8

Bella's POV

Emmett looked guilty and I just shook my head, "Next time you want to play make believe leave my face alone what do you think you are a werewolf!" Emmett growled softly but I ignored it, "Bella..." I took the ice pack off my eye and looked in my car mirror and groaned knowing it will take a few days to heal stupid Serin side making me more breakable.

"Bella I'm sorry I just thought..." I turned to Emmett, "what honestly what did you think before you hit me what was it going to prove!"

Emmett looked close to crying and I think that's where his mate decided to step in, "I did warn you your easy to kill." I glared at her, "how about this. Touch me again and I will berry you 6 feet under so you can say hi to your dead family." Rosalie's eyes turned black and I got in her face, "go on punch me show everyone what you Cullen freaks are like."

"Rose that is still Edward's mate," Emmett whispered at vampire speed but I just kept staring at Rosalie. The woman growled, "I was right you are pathetic. Come on Emmett," they both walked away and I got in the car and did my best to drive home with one eyes swollen up.

When I got home Charlie was home for a change usually he is out. I got out of Lucifer and when inside. "Princess glad you're home... what happened to your eye!" Charlie yelled and sped over to me and cupped my cheek. "Just undercover work Charlie it's okay Emmett decided to prove I was supernatural which wasn't a bad idea if I was just a vampire but my Siren side is weaker, so I get bruises and that but nothing more than that."

"I have to tell my King he will be so mad at me I am so sorry Princess," I grabbed Charlie's shaking hand. "I will be alright Charlie it will heal in 3 days," the older man was panicked but slowly I got him to calm down.

"Okay Charlie now I'm going to go for a little run maybe a swim I heard that there is a ocean just off the reserve," I smiled and Charlie looked scared again. "It's okay I won't go near the wolf shifters but water does help me heal faster so I'll need a few days off school," I smiled and the older man nod then smiled.

I went to my room and changed into my active wear which was a sports bra and shorts. I threw a t shirt on and grabbed my phone and played some Red Hot Chilli Peppers and Nirvana. I walked out to the back and took off running as fast as I can then jumped from tree to tree.

It felt freeing to move at this speed again then within 20 minutes I came across the beach and I purred loudly. "Hello my home oh how I have missed you," I heard the sea calling out and I stripped my shorts and top off hiding my phone then I jumped into the ocean. My body slowly shifting until I have a long green and black tail.