Chapter 26 *SMUT*

Bella's POV

I was panting as I was placed on the bed, "Ali... make... stop... so... hot..." I panted out and I heard the door open and then a smash.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER!" Alice growled and I heard a laugh knowing that the person that followed us was Victoria. "I have just as much right to be here as you and I want to fuck her better," Victoria purred and my body got hotter causing me to whine. "Aww already so desperate and needy," I heard a chuckle and a growl.

"You better get used to me Cullen because Aro is right I now have claim over her just as much as you do. So if I want to fuck her by the law you can't stop me," I looked up and Victoria smirked at me.

"Do you want me to fuck you Princess," this time she purred the title, and I couldn't stop my body from shivering. "What... what... done... me..." Within seconds I'm naked and I am covering myself, "I marked you just like Cullen did but when she offered to fight for you, she was stupid enough to put you on the line. Perfect plan I can out smart anyone even the king and now not even your mate can stop me from fucking you."

I whimpered and Victoria was purring. "I will find a way to kill you," Alice growled and Victoria laughed, "if you kill me you will lose her just like if I killed you."

"So... hot... please..." I panted and grabbed at the red head on top of me causing Alice to growl, "don't worry little Cullen I don't have the equipment to get her pregnant." Before I could whine again 2 fingers were shoved inside me and a purr released from my throat.

"Such a perfect little mate you have Cullen I'm going to enjoy fucking her in front of you," Victoria purred, and I felt the heat slowly leave my body. "Always better after penetration isn't it Princess?" I looked up into red eyes and pushed her off me.

Once the vampire was off the heat came back and I whimpered loudly, "make... stop... sorry... please... make... stop..." Victoria laughed, "not after you pushed me away now you have to beg for it Princess." I whimpered eyes shut trying to fight off the heat, but it kept getting worse and worse.

"VICTORIA!" Alice growled as I was turned into a sobbing whimpering mess. "Beautiful isn't it having someone needing you so much they turn into a puddle," Victoria purred and I cried out. "Don't bother I'm the only one that can fix it no matter how much you fuck her it's my bite that activated this," Victoria laughed and I cried, "please! Please I'll... I'll do anything you want just... please need... stop... make it stop!" I cried out and then Victoria jumped on top of me and slammed 3 fingers inside of me and started to move them at a speed you could barely see they were moving so fast.

"You are going to be Cullen's mate but you are going to be my submissive little good girl aren't you Princess?" Victoria nipped and her mating mark and I nod, "yes... yes just please... so close..."

Victoria smirked and rubbed my clit making me scream as I cum. Once I orgasmed Victoria bit into my neck and I felt her starting to drink from me.

"Rest Princess because I'm not even close to this being done," Victoria purred and I closed my eyes my body exhausted from the heat waves.