Chapter 16

Bella's POV

I have been staying in Forks for two months since Alice left just in case she'd come back for me but she hasn't I've even left my shield down so she could get visions of me. Now I'm at the top of the cliff with Leah who has become a friend to me, "are you sure you want to do this?" I looked to Leah, "it looked like fun."

"Whatever you say Princess," Leah smiled and I turned to her, "she's not coming back is she." I whispered and Leah looked deep into my eyes, "I wish I could say yes."

"But she's not coming back," I whispered and Leah went to touch me but pulled her hand back. "I'm not going to lie I'm going to miss this place," Leah said and I turned to her, "so you are going to come with me because I think you would actually really get along with Heidi and Chelsea and Jane basically everyone in my family."

Leah chuckled, "well there is nothing here for me and I've never been to Italy before and in these past few months Bella you've become like my sister and with Seth taken care of and Mum finally free from my Dad I think I'm finally ready to move on with my life."

I smiled and hugged the taller woman and kissed her cheeks, "you are not going to regret this everyone will love you. Now before we go I really do want to dive off this cliff."

Leah smirked, "of course whatever the Princess wants." I turned to her, "you know it." I winked as I fell off the cliff and I did a few twirls before I landed in the Ocean.

Under the water I could hear nothing but the sound of the waves crashing above me then I saw her. Crazy red hair swimming towards me. Shit! Victoria came close to me and cupped my cheek and before I could fight back, she kissed me. After a few minutes she pulled back and whispered in my ear, "I'll be back for you sweet Princess." Then she swam away.

I heard another splash and Leah dove in and pulled me to the beach, "BELLA!" I looked up and gulped, "I need you to go inform the pack that a vampire is on the lose then meet me in Volterra just outside the castle." Leah nod and ran away to inform the pack. I ran home and as I walked into the front door I smelt it. A scent I have smelt in a while and I was scared Victoria was in the house so I turned the lights on and jumped when I saw Alice.

Before I could scream her hand went over my mouth, "BELLA?" Alice's eyes were wide and I was confused then Alice spoke, "Bella I need you to come with me Edward he... he thought you were dead so he went to Volterra to the Volturi to die a true dead."

I frowned and pulled away, "why should I give a rat's goddamn ass about Edward Cullen." Alice stared at me in shock, "Bella he is your mate, and you were the one that asked us to leave the least you could do is help please."

I growled out, "get in the car this ends today."