Chapter 33

Bella's POV

I felt arms wrap around me and pull me away from Victoria's body. I couldn't stop the crying and I heard a whisper in my ear, "shh Bella your okay." I heard Alice whisper but I couldn't stop crying and crying.

"What the hell happened here?" I kept crying and cuddled into Alice's neck trying to make the pain go away, "shh it's okay I got you." Alice whispered and picked me up, "we need to bury her body she deserves that much at least." Alice whispered and Kate walked over and picked up Victoria's body.

Alice ran and soon we were until a beautiful cherry tree that was covered with snow but you could still see the pink in the tree leaves.

Alice put me down and Tanya and Kate dug a hole in the ground. I walked over to Victoria's body and slowly took off the leather jacket that she loved so much. Everyone watched as I slowly slid it on my arms until I was wearing it.

I stepped back into Alice's arms and she held me there. Irina put Victoria's body in the grave and they covered it up, "anyone want to say any words?" Tanya asked and I sobbed and Alice stood forward.

"I didn't like Victoria that much she came into my life tried to kill my mate then mark her. She was an awful person to start off with always smirking and laughing at me hanging my mate over my head making me watch as she touch my mate but that all changed. Sure she was still a pain in the ass but she started to show that she was brave and caring. She would protect Bella and I had to admire that. She died protecting my mate... our mate... she was a brave warrior and if I had to share my mate with anyone wouldn't have done it with any other person. She died protecting our mate and that is something I will never be able to thank her for."

Alice came over as I collapsed into her arms crying so hard, I could barely see. I held onto the leather jacket tightly and cried.

Alice picked me up and I turned to the grave, "Possano gli dei lodarti per il tuo coraggio e il tuo cuore d'oro (May the gods praise you for your bravery and heart of gold.)" I whispered and Alice and the Denali coven ran back home. I kept held of the leather jacket as I shield my mind from Alice's power.

I know what has to be done. Carlisle Cullen must die and this time no one else is dying because of me. Alice said the war had already started but the Volturi castle it will take them weeks to even be able to get them inside.

Once we were in the Denali's home I got out of Alice's arms, "I... I need a shower..." I whispered and got in the shower and started to wash my body. I will kill Carlisle Cullen he will be screaming for mercy after I am threw with him. Now I just got to make sure I can sneak out which shouldn't be a problem.