Chapter 3

Bella's POV

My alarm went off and I put my book down, "time for school." I got up and got dressed in skinny jeans, a grey long red sleeved shirt, red and white sneakers and a red and black flannel. I wore my hair down and then got my backpack and wanted downstairs. "Princess I have a blood thick shake if you want some?" I raise my eyebrow, "what is that?"

"I put ice cream with it," Charlie looked away and a smiled, "I'd love to have one I never thought to add human food to my blood before." Charlie poured me a glass and I downed it. I moaned, "okay I need to have more half breed friends because this is delicious." Charlie smiled, "thank you Princess."

I finished the glass and Charlie took it and washed it up. "Your mother heard about your mission and she may have left you a present in the driveway," Charlie smiled and I frown, "present?" I walked to the door and stepped out and see a beautiful Black 2006 Chevrolet Camaro.

I wolf whistled and I smirked, "oh Mama you'll have me breaking everyone's hearts." Charlie gave me the keys, "have a good day at school Princess." I nod not taking my eyes off the car, "thank you." I walked over and rubbed the hood of the car, "hello gorgeous." I purred and opened the door and got in. I took a deep breath in and smelt the new car smell and moaned. "Oh we are going to have a lot of fun together I'll call you Lucifer," I smirked and started him up.

I purred at the sound of the powerful V8 engine, "fuck thank you Mama I love him." I pulled out then took off probably breaking a few speed limits, but I didn't care. Once I got into the school parking lot, I parked in the closest spot I could find.

Once I got out I already see everyone's eyes on me but I didn't care. Vampire beauty and all. I grabbed my bag and locked my car. As I was walking people just stared until I went inside the office building, "hello one second." The lady behind the desk says and I smiled. Once she was off the phone I grabbed her hand, "would a beautiful woman like yourself be able to get me my school schedule?"

The older woman blushed, "of course um what name was it under?" I smirked, "Isabella Swan but please call me Bella beautiful." The blush never left the woman's face as she got my schedule, "here you are Bella I hope I see you around maybe." I smirked, "oh trust me beautiful I'm a handful you'll see me a lot."

I walked out of the office and I could tell that the woman had ruined her underwear one of my powers of being a siren.

I walked around and a boy quickly jumped in front of me, "well hello sexy my name is Mike I see you have no body to show you around let me help you with that." I pouted, "oh well I do need help I guess." I looked up at him innocently and he smirked. "I'll show you to your first class then sexy," Mike smirked and the girl beside him was glaring at me, so I turned to her. "Actually how about she shows me around a gorgeous girl like her should know her way around here pretty well," I smirked as she blushed and Mike puffed his chest up and mumbled "fine."