Chapter 29 *SMUT*

Bella's POV

Once I was out of the cells I turned to Felix and Demetri who were holding hands, "I want him to be left alone for a week no blood no contact no sight of anything but Eddie's ashes." Felix nod, "yes Princess." I smiled and then turned to Alice, "shall we?" Alice smirked, "we shall."

We both ran to our room where Victoria was waiting her arms crossed, "don't do that again." I rolled my eyes and started to strip from my clothes, "now we are talking good girl." I turned to her, "get out or stay and watch I don't care." Alice finished stripping and she threw me on the bed, "I love when you are like this." I purred and Alice ripped my panties off it being the last piece of clothing on me.

Alice pushed inside me and I moaned wrapping my legs around her waist, "Scopami Alice, scopami finché tutto ciò a cui riesco a pensare è il tuo cazzo dentro di me! (Fuck me Alice Fuck me until all I can think about is your cock inside me!)" Alice growled and started to roughly pound into me not stopping for even a break. I cried out and I heard a purr from above me then I felt teeth sink into my neck again but this time it was Alice and I felt much more pleasure from it. I screamed as I was thrown off the edge of the cliff.

I heard a purr that wasn't Alice's and then I felt my head turn and lips on mine. They were rough but right now I didn't care Alice's cock brushed up against my g spot and I cried out into the kiss.

When Victoria pulled back from the kiss she husked into Alice's ear, "fuck her into the mattress Cullen." Alice speeds up and I screamed out in pleasure it all becoming so much but oh god did it feel amazing.

Victoria purred into my ear, "do you like that Princess. Do you like her inside you? Fucking you so roughly." I cried out and started to curse in Italian. Alice went harder and harder and if I wasn't half vampire, I would've been really hurt but fuck would I have died happily.

I scream as I came a second time but then Alice stopped. I whine but then Alice was out of me in second and was getting dress, "I'm sorry love but we have a problem. Victoria make sure she cums until she can't take anymore I need to go meet Aro," Alice ran out closing the door. Victoria got on top of me.

"You heard your mate it's time to cum and oh how hard I will make you cum," Victoria purred and pushed her fingers inside of me. I whimpered and the vampire huff, "it is no fun after a monster cock has been inside you is it Princess." I whimpered and Victoria ran over to her suitcase that she lives out of and pulled out a strap on, "trust me I was prepared."

The vampire put it on and was inside me in seconds. I whimpered and bucked my hips, "did you know it only went up to 7 inches which is nice but still not enough to re arrange your insides." I pulled her down on top of me, "Fuck Me." Victoria purred and started to move her hips fast and hard just like Alice was causing me to cry out.