Chapter 27

Bella's POV

It's been a week and Victoria keeps biting then fucking me which I didn't even know you could do multiple mating marks let alone one every 2 days. I've been so much hungrier ever since I found out about the baby growing inside me. I think I'm 4 out of the 11 weeks down and every time I'm with Alice she is fussing over me and I kind of love it but this morning Uncle Aro wanted to talk to her about the Victoria issue so I'm guard less today. I sighed as I was headed to the kitchen.

"Ahh Princess there you are I'm horny come here," Victoria purred and I quickly ran at vampire speed to the kitchen and once I got there I locked the door. "Go away I need to eat!" I yelled and ran over to the freezer and got out a tub of ice cream then got a blood bag out of the fridge that Uncle Aro had to specially get me after my blood shake requests.

I prepared my drink then sat on the counter and drank it. I relaxed enjoying my blood shake when I heard the door unlock and Victoria walked in. "Didn't think you could get rid of me that easily Princess," Victoria smirked. "Victoria please I just want to eat something," I whined and the vampire was soon in front of me. "That doesn't work on me I'm not your mate well at least not the real one," Victoria purred, and I pushed her off me. "Victoria leave me or I'll make you," I growled and grabbed the tap. The vampire laughed and I quickly sprayed myself and transformed,

"Here my voice beneath the sea
Sleeping now so peacefully
At the bottom of the sea
Sleep for all eternity
Sailors live so restlessly
Come with me sleep peacefully
Listen to this Siren's song
Worry not for nothing's wrong
Let my voice lead you this way
I will not lead you astray
Trust me as we reach the side
Jumping out where men have died
Here my voice beneath the sea
Sleeping now so peacefully
At the bottom of the sea
Sleep for all eternity."

Victoria was standing there her hands by her side a clouded look in her eyes so I turned back into my human form and continued drinking. Seconds later Alice came in and rushed over to me, "Bella is something wrong I heard you sing... did you just..."

"She wouldn't let me eat in peace so I warned her then I put her in a trance so I'd at least be able to eat," I whispered and Alice pulled Victoria was from me but the vampire just kept staring at me. "So... beautiful..." Victoria purred and I shook my head. "I didn't know she'd be this effected," Alice whispered and I smirked. "I'm a dangerous creature Alice..." I burst out laughing and Alice shook her head, "yes you look so dangerous in Mickey Mouse pyjamas." I smirked, "was enough to take the big bad vampire out."

"Well I better go I have to check on Eddie and the Toy Soldier see how they've been doing," I got up and walked out of the kitchen Alice following me. "Ali you might not-"

"Oh trust me I do I want them to suffer I want to watch then as they are forced to starve to death until they lose all sanity," I shivered and jumped into Alice's arms purring. "Oh Miss. Cullen you do know the way to my heart," I purred and Alice softly pressed me against the wall our lips meeting.