3

The 10 hours flight to the North was very peaceful. Seokjin read the things in the tablet given to him by the king and then tried to sleep. Jimin and Yoongi had slept in each other's arms as soon as the flight had taken off. As soon as they stepped on the land of the kingdom of the North, Seokjin shivered.

"Uff, the cold is terrible here," Yoongi commented and gave Seokjin a puffer jacket. Seokjin thanked him and sighed in relief as the jacket blocked the cold.

"Welcome to Yangsan." A man bowed to them. He had a heart-shaped smile and his eyes sparkled like a fairy light. He was wearing a thick black jacket with a dragon symbol on the top left of his chest. "I am Jung Hoseok. The secretary to the Prince." Hoseok pointed at the car and started walking, "I apologise on behalf of the prince. He wanted to receive you personally, but some urgent matters had to be addressed."

"That's alright," Seokjin said as he sat in the car and thanked the person who opened the door for him. As the car ran through the capital, Seokjin observed the city. The roads were wide and the shops were at least 20 cm away from the road. The city wasn't covered in snow, but it was extremely cold and people wore thick jackets. After some distance, the roadsides became empty. There were rows and rows of plants like pine, spruce, cedar and fir by the road. It was like a mini forest before the palace. "This is so pretty."

Hoseok chuckled, "They are all planted by the royal family."

"They love nature this much?" Seokjin asked as the rows of trees kept going.

Hoseok smiled brightly, "Our prince does. And we all love him."

Seokjin just nodded. 'Must be some spoiled brat.'

After about fifteen minutes, a huge gate was seen. It opened as soon as the car came closer to it.

Sensors... Seokjin thought.

Behind the gate, there was a huge palace. The palace looked like it was recently renovated. Or they just took very good care of it. There were flags on the top of the palace and a huge symbol on the gates. The palace was well guarded by the soldiers stationed at a consistent distance from each other. They had a gun in their hand and other weapons were hidden on them. Seokjin looked around and found the hidden cameras. They would have gone unseen by the general public. He followed Hoseok as he entered the palace and there was a metal detector and a guard checking everyone. Hoseok took out his phone, watch and wallet and put them in the tray provided and passed them through the detector. Seokjin and company followed him and got themselves checked by the guards.

"Your majesty." Hoseok bowed to the king, Kim Wonyoung.

Seokjin hadn't noticed them standing there. They bowed to the king as well.

"Welcome to Yangsan. I am sorry, we couldn't receive you personally." The king smiled.

Seokjin shook his head, "No problem, your majesty. Hoseok-shi was courteous to us." His sight fell on the tall man standing beside him. The prince. His eyes were as sharp as a dragon's eyes. He was wearing a hardened expression as if hiding his thoughts. His clothes screamed about his status, deep red jacket with the zipper that was a combination of gold and copper and golden stash over his shoulder with a brooch with the kingdom's symbol on it.

Wonyoung looked at Namjoon. Namjoon nodded and bowed to his guests, "I am prince Kim Namjoon. Nice to meet you."

The five guests bowed to him, "Pleasure is ours, your highness." Seokjin said as he bowed, "My name is Kim Seokjin," He pointed at people behind him, "This is senior executive Min yoongi, Captain Park Jimin, chief advisor Kwon Shingyu and my personal guard Bang Chan."

Namjoon kept a strained smile on his face, "I will lead you to your respective chambers. Please follow me."

Seokjin looked at Yoongi. Yoongi nodded. As they were being led to their rooms, Seokjin noticed that there were hidden cameras everywhere. He wondered if people knew about the cameras in the palace. After dropping the two guests, Namjoon opened the third door and looked at Jimin, "This is your chamber, Jimin-shi."

"Ah," Seokjin interrupted him, "Sorry for asking this at the last moment, but can you room Yoongi and Jimin together?"

Namjoon understood immediately what Seokjin was trying to say. His face broke into a small smile, "Yes, of course. I will tell the helpers to transfer Yoongi-shi's luggage here."

Yoongi thanked Namjoon and the couple went into the room. That left Seokjin and Namjoon with each other. Namjoon looked at Seokjin, "Shall we?"

Seokjin nodded and started to follow Namjoon, "Can I roam around the palace freely?"

Namjoon nodded, "Of course. But the west wing is prohibited. There are the chambers for the royal family."

Seokjin hummed, "Okay. and one more question." Seokjin looked at Namjoon, smirking, "Do you usually speak like that or are you trying to impress us?"

Namjoon stopped in his tracks and turned back with a questioning gaze, "I don't quite understand what you are saying. Speak like what?"

"Speak like this," Seokjin tilted his head and pointed at Namjoon, "Using perfect grammar, ancestral language, using big words like chambers and apology."

Namjoon looked at Seokjin as if judging him but then he turned back and started walking, "We royals usually speak like this."

Seokjin nodded, scrunching his nose. When they reached his room, Namjoon stood at the door, "This would be your chamber. If you need anything, don't hesitate to ask the helpers."

Seokjin nodded, "Thank you." He bowed to Namjoon before Namjoon left him alone. Seokjin went into the room and was awestruck, "Whaa!" The room was larger than he had expected. There was a bed in the middle and the window faced the forest that he had seen on the way. There was a walk-in closet and bathroom. Seokjin looked out of the window and smiled, "I hope this is not what I think."