34 [M]

Warning: 🔞Smut ahead!!!🔞

Namjoon leaned to his ears and licked a long strip on his neck, making him whine, "Then, today let me show you how pretty you are."

He leaned down to connect their lips when Seokjin stopped him, "Wait."

Namjoon got a little anxious, "What-"

Seokjin pushed him a little and sat properly on the couch. Before Namjoon could understand, he intertwined their fingers and pushed Namjoon with him as he stood up from the couch, "Not here." He led Namjoon to the room beside the stairs and opened it. Namjoon saw it open only after scanning Seokjin's thumb print on the door knob. When they went inside, Namjoon was quite amused. The room was simple. There was a huge bed on the left top corner and a ceiling to floor window that opened to the backyard. There was a long couch in front of the window, blocking half of it. There were pictures of Seokjin from his childhood and one with his parents. There was one with another family and the kid standing beside him looked like Yoongi. Namjoon turned to Seokjin, "This is your room?"

Seokjin chuckled as he stepped closer to Namjoon, "I live alone, Namjoon. Every room is mine. I just use this when I am too tired to climb the stairs."

Namjoon's eyes went wide, "Are you tired right now?"

Seokjin shook his head. He stepped closer yet again, bringing himself in Namjoon's proximity, "I am too impatient to climb the stairs." He pulled Namjoon to himself with his collar and slotted his lips on Namjoon's. Namjoon groaned in surprise, but reciprocated immediately. He pulled Seokjin's body by his waist. Namjoon broke the kiss and smirked when he sensed Seokjin leaning in to kiss him back. In the next minute, Seokjin's t-shirt was gone and he was pushed on the bed. Namjoon hovered above him for a while before leaning in to capture Seokjin's lips. Seokjin shivered when he felt Namjoon playing with his nipples. He broke the kiss as he felt the need to whine and tell Namjoon that he was really hard and it was getting really uncomfortable for him down there.

Instead of giving Seokjin what he was asking for, Namjoon started nibbling at his collarbone. "Joon-ah..." Seokjin moaned quietly, keeping his voice in check. He knew he could be loud. Very loud. Namjoon raised his eyebrows and looked at Seokjin.

"You are not this quite usually," He bit the skin under his ear and licked on it to sooth the pain, "Come on hyung," Seokjin's breath hitched and eyes closed tightly when Namjoon cupped his raging erection, "Scream as loudly as you can. I want everyone to hear how their beloved minister is getting railed by me."

"Nam-ah!" Seokjin arched his back a little when Namjoon applied a little pressure on his pants.

Namjoon smirked while leaving butterfly kisses all over Seokjin's neck, "Just like that, baby. Don't hold back." Seokjin sniffled a little. He didn't know where to focus. Usually he would be able to predict all the next moves of people, but Namjoon was different. He was fucking unpredictable. And irresistable. Always a tease. Slowly, Namjoon's lips reached his hip bone. Seokjin sighed in relief as his pants were removed along with his boxers. But the satisfaction didn't last long. He felt exposed the way Namjoon was staring at him. Another thing that made him want to recoil was that Namjoon was still completely dressed. He felt like Namjoon was trying to establish a power dynamic. As if he was telling Seokjin that no matter how dominant Seokjin was outside the bed, when they were intimate, the reins will always be in Namjoon's hands.

Seokjin really wanted Namjoon to be naked too but he was too gone in the feelings that he didn't know what to do. He whined when Namjoon got up, "Lube?"

Seokjin pointed at the bedside table, "Second drawer."

Namjoon was quick with his actions. He was between Seokjin's legs again with lube and condoms that he found with the lube. As soon as he was back, Seokjin got up and started working on Namjoon's shirt. Namjoon chuckled, "God, you are so fucking desperate to see me naked." Half way through the shirt's button, Seokjin looked up through his fringes. Namjon's jaw clenched. He leaned closer to Seokjin, taking his jaw between his finger and thumb, "What are you waiting for, baby? Take the shirt off. Complete what you started."

Seokjin quickly removed Namjoon's shirt. Namjoon took Seokjin's hand and placed it on his chest, "I know you want to do this, hyung. I told you not to hold back." Seokjin looked at Namjoon's body and then at him again. Now he was sure Namjoon had established a power dynamic between them. And Seokjin didn't like it. He wanted the upper hand. As if Namjoon sensed it, he leaned down and pecked Seokjin on his cheek, "Calm down, baby," He nosed under Seokjin's chin, "Don't do anything for me to tie you down to the bed frame." Seokjin shivered in Namjoon's hold.

Seokjin huffed, "You think you can tie me down?"

Namjoon smirked, "Don't provoke me, honey. I won't think twice before doing it."

Seokjin scoffed, "You are all talk, your highness. If you can do things without thinking twice, why are you not in me right now?"

Namjoon totally took it as a challenge. He went closer to Seokjin and bit on neck, "You made a mistake by challenging me, Seokjin-shi."

Seokjin laughed mockingly at him. His eyes were sharp and full of arrogance. Namjoon feel the eyes saying 'fuck me as hard you can'. He opened the lube bottle, a little amused when he found that it was brand new. Even the seal wasn't broken. He stared at Seokjin as he attached the tip of the bottle to Seokjin's hole and squeezed it. Seokjin whined at the cold sensation. "Fuck, Namjoon!"

Namjoon took the bottle away and pressed two fingers into the hole at once, making Seokjin scream. After a while, Seokjin already looked fucked up. The back arched, his eyes closed and mouth half open in pure ecstasy. Namjoon, himself, was moaning, looking at how pretty Seokjin looked with three of his fingers, knuckles deep in him and pulling Seokjin apart inside out. When Seokjin convulsed, he knew his hyung was close. Without giving a warning, he pulled out his fingers, earning a loud whine from Seokjin. He caressed Seokjin's hip bone, "Just a minute, baby. I'll make you feel better."

Seokjin heard the belt open followed by a button and the zip. He smiled dreamily, eyes still closed when he felt Namjoon settle between his legs again. One of the legs was picked up and put around Namjoon's waist. Namjoon the condom packet. He tapped Seokjin's cheek with his finger, "Look at me, hyung. Look at me as I fuck you rough and hard." When Seokjin opened his eyes, Namjoon broke the packet with his teeth. A smirk prominent on his face. After he was done with the condom, Namjoon leaned down to connect their lips to distract Seokjin from the pain. Seokjin broke the kiss when Namjoon bottomed down in one thrust. He screamed Namjoon's name and hissed at the pain. "Fuck you, Joon."

Namjoon licked a thick strap on the underside of his ear, "I told you to not challenge me." His voice was hoarse and a few octaves low, "I'll make sure you are limping tomorrow," he thrusted a little experimentally, "I will make sure that when you show up for that thorough investigation, everyone knows that a monster fucked their leader the prevoius night. Nice and hard." When he saw Seokjin's dick twitch, he laughed loudly, "You'd love that, won't you?" He slowly pulled himself almost out, only the tip was inside Seokjin and pushed back with the same intensity. This time, Seokjin let out a mixture of a scream and moan. He was loving this too. He was enjoying how rough and dirty Namjoon was being with him.

After about fifteen more minutes, Seokjin had fallen apart entirely. He wasn't even able to make an understandable sentence. All he knew were some profanities and Namjoon's name. In this primale heat, Seokjin curled a bit before releasing white threads on his stomach and some even landed on his chin. He had cum undone, only on Namjoon's pounding. Namjoon hips stuttered as well. He knew he wouldn't last long. After a few thrusts, Namjoon came in the condom. He kept thrusting through his orgasm. Seokjin whined a little due to overstimulation but he wasn't complaining. Before collapsing beside Seokjin he made sure to slowly pull himself out of Seokjin and throw the condom nearby. He was sure they'll clean everything afterward. Seokjin was smiling like crazy as he turned his face to look at Namjoon. Namjoon was already looking at him. He pecked a little on Namjoon's lips, "I hope the time stops here."

Namjoon turned completely to him, pulling him closer by his waist, "Me too," He nudged at Seokjin's nose. "I love you, hyung. You don't know how much you affect me."

Seokjin smiled brightly, "He cupped Namjoon's cheek, "You are the most important person to me too, Joon-ah!"