35

The next day when Seokjin woke up, the place beside him was empty. He clicked his tongue and turned around to face the wall and go back to sleep. Sharp pain in his lower back reminded him of last night's activities. His entire face became heated and he knew it was red. He sat up quickly, regretting it immediately. The pain just increased. He looked around and found the room was squeaky clean. He remembered the many rounds they went through. Most embarrassing among them for Seokjin was when Namjoon pinned him chest first on the huge window and reeled him so good that he had lost his voice at the end. He covered his face and sighed. But none of them was important. The important thing was that Namjoon was missing. He got out of bed and wore the first thing that his hand picked. He wore sweatpants before exiting the room. When he reached the kitchen, Namjoon was wearing an apron and flipping an omelette while vibing with the music that was playing on his phone. Seokjin smiled endearingly and quickly clicked a picture. He really wanted to keep this Namjoon for him only. He finally decided to intervene.

"So his highness knows how to cook."

Namjoon turned back and smiled, flashing his dimples, "Of course. I am trained in every way. I thought Seokjin-shi would know after last night."

Seokjin rolled his eyes, "So pompous."

Namjoon laughed, "Whatever. Come sit. Let's eat."

Seokjin sat on the chair and waited patiently for Namjoon to give him a plate. When Seokjin was about to go for a shower, Namjoon stopped him with his hand, "Where are you going?"

Seokjin was a little confused, "Umm... I need to report in an hour..."

Namjoon leaned in and smirked, "Then, why don't we take a bath together. You know, save water."

Seokjin stopped himself from giggling and kept a straight face, "No. You will make me late and break my record. So wait for your turn."

Namjoon chuckled, "Really? I thought you were tempting me to take you again in the kitchen. If not then why would you show up wearing my shirt?"

Seokjin looked at himself and realised that he had subconsciously worn Namjoon's shirt. He cleared his throat, "I- It smelt like you."

Namjoon pulled him closer by his waist as if that was even possible, "But now I'm tempted. How would you solve it, Seokjin-shi?"

Seokjin detached himself from Namjoon with a huge smile, "With a cold bath, your highness." He giggled and went into the bathroom before Namjoon could give him any other argument.

~

Namjoon was outside the door that he would be using as a workplace with Hoseok, Taehyung and Jungkook. It was locked and no one had given him access to the room. After bathing, he called Jungkook to pick him up. He had an elaborate make-out session with Seokjin before Jungkook came. As they waited outside the room, he wondered if Seokjin would tell his friends about this relationship. He didn't get any time to ponder upon it as he saw Yeonjun coming toward him. He was being followed by a new boy, taller than him. He was constantly nodding as Yeonjun kept giving him the orders. He reached Namjoon and smiled, "I am sorry, I am late. The morning meeting kept getting longer."

Namjoon nodded, "I understand."

Yeonjun looked at the boy behind him, "Ah, he is Soobin. My secretary. Please give him your fingerprints."

Namjoon raised his eyebrows, "Fingerprints?"

Yeonjun nodded, "Yeah, for the access."

"Ah!" Namjoon chuckled nervously, "Right." He quickly scanned both of his hands on the tablet that Soobin was holding. "Can you also give access to my people here?"