62

The city lights looked wonderful. They glowed brightly under the empty sky. There was no moon but each light felt like the moonlight showering the city. The trees rustled with the wind. The people were strolling through the streets and enjoying the weather. No one was really stressed. The wind was slow and a little cold. It felt like paradise. But paradise was incomplete without the angel. The angel that he was searching for.

Namjoon opened his eyes as the car stopped at the red light. He looked out of the window and was amazed. He saw the most beautiful view that he could have possibly found in the entire world. He looked at the driver, "Is that the ocean?"

The driver nodded, "Yes prince. That's the sea."

Namjoon's eyes twinkled with stars, "Can we go there?"

"Right now?" The driver was confused.

"Yes."

The car took a sharp right as soon as the signal opened. The beach was about fifteen minutes from where they stopped earlier. The water in the sea was calm and the waves were small. The city lights reflected beautifully on the water. They almost seemed like there were stars in the water. These stars came towards Namjoon with the water and ran away as the water slipped back into the ocean. Namjoon sighed with relief as he sat down on the beach and just felt the wind pass by. His long silky hair flew with the air but he cared less. After a while, he looked at the driver who had followed him, "Can I get a beer around here?"

The driver nodded, "Yes, my prince. Give me a minute. I'll get it for you."

Namjoon nodded and turned to the ocean again. The stars in the ocean reminded him of Seokjin. The way his eyes sparkled when he talked about the things he liked. The way his lips would turn "U" shaped when he smiled lightly. The way his voice could drain all the stress in his body. Namjoon honestly couldn't understand how he was so soft yet so fierce when he was on the battleground.

"My prince."

Namjoon smiled and took the cartoon of beer from the driver. He opened one and downed it in one go. He winced as the bitterness hit his throat. The driver cleared his throat, "You haven't eaten anything since you landed here, my prince." He placed something besides the cartoon of beer, "Please eat something while drinking."

Namjoon chuckled, "Thanks." He opened the box and there was meatball gravy in it. He smiled a little. The wind and the ocean calmed Namjoon's mind.

After about 2 hours, Namjoon finally stood up. He took a deep breath and started walking towards the car. After reaching the hotel, he ordered some takeout to eat. He was really hungry. The driver was right. He hadn't eaten ever since he landed on that island. Namjoon was still a little confused about the fact that no one recognized him on that island.

He sighed and sat on the couch in the living room. He had a can of wine in his hand and his phone in his other hand. There were notifications from various people. Jungkook was asking if he had reached safely or not. Hoseok was asking for a status update on finding Seokjin. Taehyung sent a bunch of texts and all of them had a different topic. He couldn't believe how close he had become to Taehyung. Those two years of them working together taught a lot of things to Namjoon about Taehyung. Some were funny but mostly all of them were fascinating. He thought he could never get along with Taehyung but he was wrong. The more time he spent with him the more he realized that Taehyung was a genius. He replied to all of them one after the other and finally locked the phone, putting it upside down on the couch.

Tomorrow will be a new day. He would get out in the city again in search of his hyung. His hyung. Was he still supposed to call Seokjin that? He didn't know. Seokjin did tell him to come to him once everything is sorted. But was Seokjin still waiting? Did Seokjin move on? There were a lot of questions in his mind. A lot of uncertainties. He had taken a huge risk leaving everything behind for Seokjin. He didn't think twice before resigning from his post as the crowned prince's advisor. He didn't think twice before booking the tickets to the island as soon as he knew that Seokjin was there. But now, in the moment of silence, he was scared. Scared that Seokjin wouldn't accept him back. Scared that Seokjin meant something else that day.