60

The weather was amazing. It had finally been spring after about four months of constant snowfall. Yangsang was alive again. The people had started to live their lives freely. The trade was back on track. They were happily roaming in the city. The market was loud again. All of them bowed as the prince walked through the street. The prince smiled and returned their bows. People loved their prince a lot after all! The prince, Kim Namjoon was also offered various things as he passed different shops. A lady offered him freshly made tea. Another man offered him some flowers that he had plucked from the garden. Namjoon happily accepted the gifts that the citizens gave him. He finally stopped walking as he reached the bridge. The bridge was the only thing that brought peace to him. He looked over the river and saw the trees beautifully blooming as time went by. Some had flowers too. Pink, red, purple and some had violets too.

He sighed, "It is so pretty. Seokjin would have loved it."

It had been three springs since he had been to Myeongseong. It had been two springs since Seokjin left Namjoon alone in the courtroom. After Seokjin left, he came to know about a lot of things. He talked to the king. They talked a lot about different things and finally came to a solution. The king gave Namjoon three years to set everything. It was his second and he was almost done. The king really underestimated the prince. And now everyone knew that.

After about a week of all the drama, he talked to Taehyung. Taehyung happily welcomed the prince in his house. Namjoon talked to his uncle as well. Taehyung and his father explained how they had met Seokjin before they went on a vacation.

"The day you were asking me if appa was behind the attack on the king. He explained that we should not attack the capital. It will look bad on our side. I wanted to take revenge for my mother by killing the king. He also came with evidence that the king wasn't behind my mother's death. It was the doctor. He was experimenting with my mother. The king had him executed. No matter how much he hated appa, he never once thought of hurting my mother or me."

Namjoon took a deep breath. Taehyung also told him that Seokjin knew someone was going to attack Namjoon. Keeping him safe was the whole reason he took Namjoon on the trip. It must have hurt Sokjin knowing that it was Namjoon's orders. Seokjin had taken Taehyung's help in keeping him safe.

Namjoon sighed and took out his phone. A few seconds later, the call went through, "Hoseok hyung, do you know a person who can paint for me?"

Of course, I know. Jungkookie can paint very well.

Namjoon shook his head. Of course. How could he forget that Jungkook is the person he is looking for? "Can you send him to the Hundung Bridge if he is free?"

Sure. He will be there in about ten minutes.

"Thanks, hyung." He cut the call and waited. Exactly ten minutes later, Jungkook was there. He parked his bike near the bridge and ran to Namjoon.

"You called."

Namjoon looked at his bike and it reminded him of Seokjin. Seokjin loved his bikes. He wondered why his hyung had more than one bike but then he understood the passion that his hyung had. He sighed and looked at Jungkook. "Can you draw this scene for me?"

Jungkook looked over the bridge and nodded, "Of course. This will be easy." He took his phone out to take photos of the scene so that he wouldn't forget how it looked. As he was satisfied with the photos, he sighed and looked at Namjoon, "Are you going to gift it to him?"

Namjoon smiled and nodded, "Yeah. That's the plan."

"Did you hear anything about him?"

Namjoon shook his head, "Not yet. I am trying my best to get something, anything that can lead me to hyung, but he hides his traces well."