55

Namjoon woke up with a jerk. He looked around and found that he was sleeping right next to Seokjin. He was having a nightmare. Though he didn't remember what it was about, it made him sweat. He immediately turned to Seokjin for comfort. He slowly placed his hand over Seokjin's waist and shifted near him, putting his face closer to Seokjin's. His nose lightly touched Seokjin's cheek as he closed his eyes and tried to drift back to sleep. His moment had shaken Seokjin awake but not too conscience to wake up entirely. He registered that Namjoon had moved closer. In his sleep, Seokjin turn a little and pulled Namjoon completely in his embrace. He tucked his chin over Namjoon's head and drifted neck to sleep.

The next morning was lazy. When Namjoon got up, he found the bed beside him empty. He was confused. Where did seokjin go? Was he not tired from last night? Sometimes, Namjoon really wondered how much stamina did Seokjin have. He got up from the bed and entered the bathroom to freshen up. He looked into the mirror and chuckled as he saw a lot of marks. Some were bit marks, some were from Seokjin's nails and some hickeys littered across his body. The night before was really amazing.

A memory of having a nightmare flashed by in front of his eyes. What was the dream? He didn't remember. But he did remember how Seokjin immediately o provided him with comfort. It made his inside twist pleasantly. Seokjin was really an angel in Namjoon's dark life.

As he was brushing his teeth, his phone vibrated. He looked at the screen and sighed.

Kang Hansoo

We are ready.

He is not here.
Go with it.
One shot!

Yes, your highness.
One shot!

Namjoon put the phone on the counter and finished his business. He looked at the mirror again and left the bathroom.

As expected, the house was empty. He made his way to the kitchen to drink water and wait.

After a while, Namjoon heard the digits in the door lock being entered. His eyes went wide and he immediately went for his phone, but he didn't find it in his pocket. "Fuck!" He left it in the bathroom.

"Oh, you are awake!" Seokjin went to Namjoon as soon as he entered the house.

"Y-yeah." Namjoon gulped a little. He looked out of the window and then at Seokjin again, "You came back early today."

Seokjin put the bag that he was carrying on the platform before turning to Namjoon, "Yeah. I didn't go for a jog. I went to buy you breakfast."

Namjoon nodded. Seokjin went into Namjoon's personal space and kissed lightly on his lips. "Are you okay? You look worried about something."

Namjoon shook his head, "It's nothing." He looked at Seokjin and then at his t-shirt. His eyebrows knitted as he looked at it closely, "Is that blood?"

"Huh?" Seokjin looked at his shirt and laughed a little, "No! You are way too paranoid. It's strawberry jam. I went to the cafe and Sarah made me try her experimental dessert."

Namjoon smiled a little, "That's great!" Suddenly there was a knock on the door.

"Hey! Eugene, it's John. I am here for your laundry, man."

Namjoon sighed and detached himself from Seokjin and went to the door.

"Stop!"

Namjoon turned back with a confused expression.

Seokjin slowly stepped back, "Come back." He whispered.

"Why are you whispering?" Namjoon still couldn't understand what was happening.