18

The market was lit in all the fluorescent colours that ever existed on the face of the earth. There was a huge flag at the entrance that signified the power of Yangsan and the monarch. The music and songs that were being either played or sung mixed with each other and made complete chaos. Seokjin was wearing a white suit embedded with even whiter pearls. His hair was styled back, parting from the side. His team looked equally attractive with Yoongi and Jimin wearing matching black suits. Jimin's was sparkling with silver glitter while Yoongi's was mate black. Shingyu wore a plain maroon suit and Bangchan was in his official uniform. Bangchan joined the other guards as soon as they entered the venue. He stood beside Jungkook and greeted him with a huge smile.

The first thing Seokjin did was to meet the King. Kim Wonyoung was standing with many of his officers. Seokjin bowed to him followed by his team. Wonyoung smiled, "Ah, Seokjin-shi! I am glad you guys came."

Seokjin gave his practised professional smile, "Of course, your majesty. We had to come." He looked at Shingyu. Shingyu gave him a scroll and Seokjin passed it to one of the officers standing next to the king. "This is a little gift from our King to you for entertaining us for so long."

Wonyoung raised his eyebrow and looked at the officer. The officer whispered something to the king that changed his expression completely. "Oh my god! Thank you so much Seokjin-shi. I will make sure to convey how grateful I am to your King. Please enjoy the party." Seokjin and the party left the king alone after bowing to him.

When they were in the crowd, all of them dispersed with a practised ace. Shingyu went to greet the other officials of various kingdoms. Yoongi mingled with the officers that were close to his post and Jimin went to greet the different personnel from the military that were present there starting from Taehyung. Seokjin took one glass from the counter. It looked like red wine but smelled way too strong. When he took the first sip, he knew it was strong. He looked at the glass and chuckled, "Don't get too drunk, Jin-ah."

Seokjin saw Namjoon interacting with the princess of the south. Princess Hana. The youngest of the royal family but the sanest and most empathetic one out of them all. He was smiling, flashing his dimples and Hana was very obviously interested in the prince. It was too obvious by the way she laughed and tried to create a physical contact to be a good suitor. Poor princess didn't know she couldn't get the prince no matter what she did. After a while, Namjoon seemed to notice Seokjin and he excused himself to go to Seokjin. Seokjin smirked as Namjoon approached him.

"Such a charmer." Seokjin teased him as soon as Namjoon was in front of him.

Namjoon rolled his eyes, "I have to keep them entertained. It's for the kingdom."

Seokjin fake gasped, pressing the glass on his chest, "I thought I was the only special one. How could you do this to me, your highness? What about your child I am carrying?"

Namjoon's usual honey skin became stark red. "Seokjin-shi. Keep your voice down," he whisper yelled looking around to check if someone heard Seokjin.

Seokjin laughed loudly for a while. He laughed so much that he started coughing. He sighed and then turned to Namjoon, "I thought the royals were given lessons to not get flustered from small comments."

Namjoon nodded, "They do." He stayed silent for a second to smile at a passerby, someone important. He leaned a little to Seokjin, "But I think I have a kind of disease that doesn't let me hold my composed form."

Seokjin looked at him with a concerned face, "Oh my god really? Have you got it diagnosed?"

Namjoon nodded, "Yeah. The disease is called the side effects of Kim Seokjin."

Seokjin blinked twice before laughing, "God, you are so petty. If we were in a private setting I would have smacked you."

Namjoon just shrugged, "You can't hit me. I am the crowned prince, remember."