38

Seokjin took a day off from his duties to spend some time with his mother. They caught up with everything that had happened to both of them. Seokjin came to know that Seohee had been jumping country by country as she was constantly given missions. The mission that she had just completed was her last one before she would officially sign the resignation letter. And now that she would no longer be a spy, they would finally note down her name in the official records. She would be documented finally. Seokjin was very happy for her.

Whatever happened with Seokjin was also told to Seahee. He told her how he gave the government exam with Yoongi and caught Youngbae's eyes. He told her about his visit to Yangsang, minus the details including his intimate time with Namjoon. He knew he would have to tell her someday, but not now. He wasn't very sure about his relationship with Namjoon and he had just reunited with his mother. He didn't want her to get worried about him.

The three boys that lived in his house were very sweet and caring. They helped Mrs Hwan with the house chores and cooking. Seokjin was very surprised to see them move so effortlessly and in sync. Their reflexes were sharp, observation accurate and perfect interpretation of things. During those two days, Seokjin understood how they worked and decided to take them with him to the palace to give them a proper job at the palace. Maybe take one of them under himself. But he knew they would most likely go to Bangchan's team.

As the day turned to the evening, Seokjin suggested that they should meet the Mins. They would be very happy to see Seohee. Seohee went to the place before Seokjin to help Mrs Min with the food and also gossip about things that happened in Seohee's absence. Seokjin had rolled his eyes at the last suggestion but he knew that his mother needed this as well. As the time for dinner came closer, he excused himself from the three boys to his room.

"You are late."

Seokjin gasped but before he could process anything, he was pinned to the door. The scent of cider and expensive shampoo told him that Namjoon was in the room. A sigh left his mouth when he felt Namjoon's lips on his throat. Namjoon was licking at the pulsing vein that went through his neck, making him weak in the knees. "Namjoon..."

Namjoon sighed in relief, "God, you are so intoxicating. I can not live a day away from you."

Seokjin's breath hitched when he felt the teeth scrap across his skin, "Joon..."

Namjoon didn't stop with his onslaught. He left his neck and smiled devilishly, "I can't get enough of you." He placed a peck on Seokjin's lips, "I miss every part of you. Your lips, your touch, your taste..."

Seokjin closed his eyes and centred his mind around the fact that they weren't alone in the house and he had to leave soon. He stopped Namjoon when Namjoon was going for his lips again, "Stop. Wait a minute."

Namjoon stopped immediately and stepped a little back, "What happened? Did I-"

Seokjin shook his head, "No." He placed his finger on Namjoon's mouth, "I have to get to Yoongi's house soon. And we are not alone in the house."

Namjoon nodded, "I saw the three boys when I entered."

Seokjin raised his eyebrows, "How did you enter my room?"

Namjoon laughed and kissed Seokjin's forehead, "Next time, close the windows tightly before leaving the room."

Seokjin rolled his eyes but he smiled fondly at Namjoon, "So radical. Go back to the palace or Hoseok would increase your security. I will join you as soon as I am done with the dinner."

Namjoon smiled, "Promise?"

Seokjin chuckled before leaning to leave a little peck on Namjoon's lips, but Namjoon followed his lips and kissed them aggressively. His hands pulled Seokjin closer as he inserted his tongue in Seokjin's wet cavern and down his throat. Seokjin broke the kiss when he needed oxygen in his lungs. A thread of saliva still connected their lips as they smiled hungrily at each other. God, Seokjin really wanted Namjoon right then, but he remembered his prior agreement. And now that his mother was there, he can not even bail on them. Namjoon kissed Seokjin's cheeks, "I will be waiting." He muttered on his cheek before disappearing from the same window as he had come. Seokjin sighed and took some time to calm himself down.