5

Seokjin winced as he took his shirt off. "Ah, fuck." His waist was badly injured due to the stunt he pulled before. The area where the wound was had turned black due to the frozen blood. He hissed again when he tried to clean it. Before he could do anything else, there was a knock on his door. Seokjin put the fresh t-shirt on before opening the door. He found Hoseok standing there and smiling at him. "Hoseok-shi, can I help you?"

Hoseok stepped aside, giving space to another person to step forward. He was wearing a white coat and had glasses on. A doctor, Seokjin thought. "Nam- His highness noticed the bleeding around your abdomen area. So he sent the doctor to take care of it."

Seokjin chuckled and let both of them into his room. He winced again as he took his t-shirt off.

"Ah, the blood is frozen." The doctor said as he started treating Seokjin. Luckily, the wound wasn't so bad. He just needed a bandage.

The doctor left after patching Seokjin. Hoseok was waiting for the doctor to shut the door behind him before he turned to Seokjin. He bowed, "Thank you very much. Jungkook really means a lot to me. Thank you for saving him."

Seokjin looked up from his wound and smiled, "You don't have to make me the hero. What if I did it to get my work done?"

Hoseok smiled, "I don't care about your intentions. The only thing matters to me is my Jungkookie is safe."

"Anyway." Seokjin stood up from the bed and went to the laundry basket. He came back with the shirt from before, "Can you do me a favour? Please, burn this shirt."

Hoseok was shocked. He saw the patches of blood on the shirt as he took it from Seokjin's hand, "But it can be washed."

Seokjin's eyes turned sharp as if piercing through Hoseok's soul, "Burn it." His voice was so authoritative that Hoseok felt a strong urge to bow and compel. Only Namjoon had that effect on him. After all, he was the sassiest secretary a royal ever had.

He gulped and nodded, "I will."

Seokjin smiled, "Thank you."

Hoseok was about to leave the room when he turned back, "Oh, right. I forgot. The meeting is sessioned at 11 in the morning the day after tomorrow."

"Ah, thank you so much." Seokjin nodded, "I will make sure we are there on time."

~

The market was full of people. All the shops had two layers of protection at the door to keep the cold out of the stores. The market was noisy and crowded because there was a sale at every stall as if there was a festival.

"Thief! He stole my wallet." Suddenly someone screamed.

The thief ran at a fast speed, to avoid the guards. As soon as He looked back to see if someone was following him, he got hit by something. He screamed and fell down.

"Hmmm... This stick is so weak. It broke down from just one blow. Show me an expensive one."

The shopkeeper took out another stick and gave it to the person. The stick had a golden dragon on its handle and the bottom was plated with gold as well. The man examined it and smiled. As the thief was trying to stand up, he hit the thief on the back again, making him fall to the ground. The guards came there running and got the thief. One of them looked at the man, "Oh, thank you so much."

The man nodded and then turned to the shopkeeper, "How much do I owe you?"

"510 Shwills."

"Are you really going to rob a foreigner?"

The shopkeeper and the man turned to the voice and the man gasped. The other man was wearing a hoodie and a puffer jacket paired with a mask and spectacles.