53

"Namjoon." Namjoon heard someone calling him. He hummed slowly but turned the other way to go back to sleep. "Namjoon-ah, wake up!" Namjoon clicked his tongue and opened his eyes.

"Huh?" He was confused. The sky was still dark and Seokjin was waking him up. He looked at his phone. It was 4 in the morning. Namjoon woke up groggy and looked at Seokjin, "What happened?"

Seokjin smiled brightly, "Wake up, baby. I want to show you something."

Namjoon slowly got up but did not get out of bed, "It's too early, hyung!"

Seokjin huffed, "I know. But we will miss it if you don't get up now." He whined a little.

This was new. Seokjin had never whined before. If he was excited about it, it must be really important. Namjoon woke himself up a little more before getting out of bed. He put on a t-shirt and comfortable sweats before following Seokjin. Seokjin took his hand and ran out of the house. Even when it was 4 in the morning, it was warmer than Yangsang. Namjoon was too sleepy to see where they were going.

When they reached the destination, Namjoon was awed. They were on the top of a cliff. The waterfall was visible from there as well. A river was flowing on the other side and the farms that were lined up with rivers looked busy with the farmers going to the farms. Seokjin made Namjoon sit on a rock and waited patiently. None of them spoke. None of them wanted to ruin the beauty of nature that was in front of them. After a while, the sun started to rise from the horizon where the river and the sky met. The colours changed gradually from blue to purple to pink. The birds started to leave their nests to look for food. The water in the river changed colours too. The flowers started blooming under the sun. The sunlight looked like a hallo because of the clouds drifting with the slow breeze.

"Isn't it pretty?" Seokjin asked without looking at Namjoon.

Namjoon smiled brightly, "It is." The difference was that he wasn't looking at the sunrise. He was looking at Seokjin. The sunlight reflected in Seokjin's honey-brown eyes. His expressions changed with the colour change in the sky. His smile began to be brighter. Brighter than the sun if you asked Namjoon. His skin started to change colours as well. It went pale to full of blood, giving it a pinkish hue.

Seokjin looked at Namjoon and immediately rolled his eyes, "Why are you staring at me? I brought you here to see the sunrise."

Namjoon tilted his head, "But you are prettier. I can't help it."

Seokjin scoffed and looked back at the sun, "Always cheesy."

Namjoon looked at the sunrise too. It was marvellous. But he still preferred to look at Seokjin. The glow on Seokjin's skin was just out of this world. He felt Seokjin leaning toward him. He felt Seokjin resting his head on Namjoon's shoulder. Namjoon let out a quiet breath and circled his hand on Seokjin's waist, "It is truly incredible, hyung. The scene, the place..." he placed a small kiss on Seokjin's head, "and you."

Seokjin chuckled a little, "I am glad you liked it."

~

"Your groceries are here."

Seokjin smiled, "Thanks, John!" They had left the cliff to go home as the heat started to bother Namjoon. The people in the city had started to move on with their lives and Namjoon was fascinated by how peacefully they lived. There was no chaos or hassle. All the people just minded their own business. As they were heading to the cottage, they made John on the way.

John smiled, showing off his dimples, "My pleasure, buns!"

Seokjin awkwardly looked at Namjoon and chuckled, "Have you met Noel?"

John looked at Namjoon and nodded slowly, "Yeah. We met last night."

Seokjin held Namjoon's hand and smiled at John, "He is my boyfriend."

John's eyes went wide, "Bo-boyfriend?"

Namjoon snaked his hand on Seokjin's waist and smiled at John, "Yeah, I didn't introduce myself properly last night. I'm Eugene's boyfriend. Nice to meet you."

John gulped before nodding, "Anyway, your groceries."

"Ah..." Seokjin took the bag from his hands. John smiled awkwardly. Before he could leave, Seokjin stopped him, "Oh, also, I have your car. Can you leave the bike at my house and take the car later in the afternoon?" 

John hummed, "Sure. Do you want Ninja?" 

"Harley would be good. Noel is not a fan of sports bikes. Thank you, again John!" He looked at Namjoon, "Let's go." Namjoon nodded and they went into the house.

Namjoon immediately pulled Seokjin towards him as soon as Seokjin put the bag down. Seokjin was surprised by the sudden attack. He placed his hands on Namjoon's chest as a defence mechanism. "What the fuck, Namjoon?"

"I am jealous."

"Huh?" The statement settled slowly for Seokjin. He chuckled and placed a light kiss on Namjoon's nose, "Why are you suddenly jealous?"

Namjoon tilted his head, "You really don't know? John likes you. He even calls you by a nickname. How can I not be jealous?"

Seokjin laughed a little, "I know he likes me. But that doesn't mean I have to replicate his feelings."

Namjoon was still staring at him with an unreadable expression. Seokjin sighed and cupped Namjoon's cheeks, "Joon-ah, do you know why this place is my favourite?" Namjoon shook his head. "Because this was the place where I was assigned my first-ever mission. These people, this place, and the atmosphere were so amazing, that I fell in love with this place. I never felt like I was on a mission. I was happier here than I was in Myeongseong."

Namjoon sighed while he nuzzled his nose into Seokjin's cheek, "I am happy that you are bringing me to your happy place, but I still don't like John."

Seokjin laughed again, "You are impossible, Namjoon." He kissed his cheek, "Now let me go so that I can cook something for us."

Namjoon shook his head, "No. I want you to sit down. I will cook."

Seokjin giggled a little, "Okay... Let's eat out tonight."

Namjoon hummed, "Sure." He left Seokjin from his embrace, "Now, your highness. Just sit back and let this man do his job."

Seokjin slowly sat on the couch and watched Namjoon cook with utmost adoration. He saw how Namjoon navigated through the kitchen to make lunch. The apron was kind of opposite to Namjoon's personality. The apron had a pink skull on it. Seokjin wanted to laugh at how cute Namjoon looked. He chopped the ingredients and slowly added everything after measuring almost accurately. Seokjin was fascinated by how much of a perfectionist Namjoon was. It all made sense, though. His room, back in Yangsang, was so tidy that Seokjin was afraid of even walking in the room. Everything was kept in the right place and no spec of dust in the room.

In about half an hour, Namjoon was done. He plated the food, "The food is ready."

Seokjin got up and slowly went to Namjoon. He circled his hands around Namjoon's neck as he smiled lazily, "You are spoiling me, your highness."

Namjoon's hands automatically went to Seokjin's waist, "And I will continue to do it."

Seokjin raised his toes to kiss Namjoon, but Namjoon bowed a little as soon as Seokjin's lips met his. He knew his hyung was shorter than him. He left the kiss, "Let's eat, hyung."

Seokjin hummed as he looked at the plates. They sat at the table together. Namjoon poured juice for Seokjin and himself before they started to eat. Seokjin hummed as soon as he took the first bite. "This is really amazing."

Namjoon smiled before starting to eat too. He was happy that they were spending time together. Once this vacation ends, no one knows when they will meet again. Seokjin would be busy with his own stuff. He also might go MIA for weeks if he goes on a mission. Namjoon himself would be busy too. He might have had a pile of work when he went back. He wanted the time to stop right there. He wanted to be with Seokjin for the rest of his life.