32

Namjoon was up early the next day. He got ready for the meeting about the lands. They had decided that the entourage would leave as soon as the doubts were cleared. There was no point in staying the entire day if the problems would get solved in one meeting. Namjoon’s eyes lack the sparkles that they held when he came to Myeongseong. They were devoid of any emotions humanly possible. He tightened his tie knot before leaving the room. As soon as he left the room, Hoseok, Jungkook and Taehyung started following him. They were soon in the courtroom with the nobles and the internal five members. Namjoon bowed to the king and sat down. Namjoon had told Hoseok to keep the meeting as short as possible. The meeting started and Hoseok was representing Yangsang’s side. The questions and answers were being exchanged as the nobles asked most useless questions. Now Namjoon understood why Seokjin hated them so much. He stopped himself so many times from rolling his eyes.

As usual, the king was sitting in the centre surrounded by other people. This time, Yeonjun sat beside the king as the land rights were being discussed. Namjoon found the prince’s perspective very creative. It was really refreshing to hear him once in a while.

The discussion was getting boring when suddenly the door flew open and Seokjin came in. He was wearing a white shirt, black trousers and held the suit coat in his hand. He threw the suit on the table and started folding the sleeves till his elbow while walking towards Namjoon. His steps were confident, heavy and everyone could hear the heels clicking on the floor. His face was devoid of any emotions except his eyes. They were filled with rage and passion. His jaws were clenched. Namjoon was really nervous because of how pissed Seokjin looked. He sighed in relief when he passed Namjoon. Seokjin held a person sitting beside him by his collar and dragged him to the centre of the room. When they were in the centre, the man freed himself after a great difficulty, “What the hell are you doing Seo-”

Punch!

Everyone gasped when they saw Seokjin punch the senator hard across his face. Namjoon saw two people follow Seokjin to the courtroom. He recognised one as Seokjin’s personal guard, Bangchan. The punch was so hard that the senator was already bleeding from his mouth. Seokjin smirked as he jerked his hand. Namjoon saw a few drops of blood fall on the floor from Seokjin’s hand. The senator looked at Seokjin, “What is the me-”

Punch!

There was another punch on the exact same place. It made the senator fall on his knees. Seokjin huffed and looked at his knuckles with a disgusting look. He cleaned his hands with a handkerchief.

Seunghyun sighed, “Seokjin, what is going on?”

Seokjin’s facial expressions changed as he looked at the king. He bowed to the royals, “Please tell everyone to leave the room, your majesty. Except the people from Yangsang.”

Seunghyun gave a curt nod and one by one everyone left the room except Yeonjun, Yoongi and people from Yangsang. He turned to Seokjin, “What is going on?”

Seokjin turned to the men behind him. Bangchan immediately ran to the laptop and connected a pen-drive that looked like a car key. Yoongi raised his eyebrows but stayed silent. It was the same pen-drive that he had given to Seokjin’s informer in Yangsang. He wondered if Seokjin went to Yangsang. “Your majesty, this person, Kwang Hyunmin is the reason why Myeonseong and Yangsang almost fought. Or should I call you Min Jungwoon?” When the screen changed on the projector, there was a passport from Yangsang and Myeongseong of the same person with different names. Namjoon narrowed his eyes. His jaws clenched automatically as he looked at Hoseok. Hoseok nodded.

Seunghyun raised his eyebrows, “Seokjin, you know I don’t like incomplete information. Elaborate.”

Seokjin nodded and went behind the laptop as Bangchan went to Hyunmin. Seokjin changed the slide and there was a picture of Hyunmin meeting with someone, “This man Hyunnim is meeting is a highly functioning spy from the South. He has met this man almost five times in the last one year. He was planning all this for a year.”