17

Look who's back!!!🤭
Hope you guys haven't forgotten the story.🫣🥲

Just to run you through some important information...
Seokjin is the deputy foreign minister from Myeongsang who goes to Yangsan to solve the problems between the two kingdoms. He takes chief executive Min Yoongi, Captain Park Jimin, his chief guard Bangchan and chief advisor Kwon Shingyu with him to deflate the problem.
Kim Namjoon is the crowned prince of Yangsan with Hoseok as his secretary, Jungkook as his chief guard, and Taehyung as the captain of the army.
There are three curses on Yangsan royal family.
1) The royals would have dark skin, hair and eyes.
2) The queen would die after giving birth to the heir to the throne.
3) Namjoon (Not elaborated.)

In Yangsan, Seokjin and the company deflates the crisis, open new trade routes, attend Namjoon's birthday ball and get invited to the end of the year party.
At the end of Namjoon's birthday ball, Seokjin and Namjoon have sex and make it clear that it was a one-time thing. Seokjin continues to tease Namjoon after that.

Enjoy!!!💙✨🥰

*

The day was just empty for Seokjin. He had been roaming around the palace to find new places. Though he was intrigued and wanted to visit the left wing, Namjoon's warning stopped him from going there. Usually, he didn't care about the rules and regulations of any place he went, but this time, something was different. He didn't want Namjoon to be upset with him. He didn't want Namjoon to doubt him for something as simple as going to the wing where the royals stayed. It could also ruin the entire purpose of the visit. When he got bored, he went back to his room. As soon as he opened the doors, he was met by Bangchan and Yoongi. "Oh, you guys are here. What happened?"

Yoongi shrugged, "Nothing really. I was wondering if we should go to the party with some gifts. Going empty-handed seems a bit off."

Seokjin hummed and sat on the couch with one leg crossed over the other, "That's a good idea. But what gift are we talking about?"

"I was thinking if we could give them some of our gems," Bangchan said hesitantly.

Seokjin raised his eyebrow, "They have everything that can be labelled as precious in this world. We should give them something that holds value to them."

Yoongi nodded, "Maybe we could give them our alliance in future wars. We can ask Jimin about it."

Seokjin looked impressed as he nodded, "That will be great. Where is Jimin, by the way?"

Yoongi sighed, "He went to pay your informer."

Seokjin hummed. After a while, Seokjin's phone rang. He picked it up after looking at the caller ID. "Yes, Jimin?"

Your informer got arrested.

Seokjin sighed, "Don't worry. He knows something very important about someone very powerful. He will get out of custody in half an hour. But if you have a feeling that this time it is huge, follow him discreetly."

Okay.

After a while, everyone left Seokjin alone in his room. About forty-five minutes later, Jimin called Seokjin again, "You were right. He knows something about someone very important. And I think he is related to the palace."

Seokjin raised his eyebrow as he looked out the window. Namjoon was talking to the gardener who was taking care of the greenhouse that was gifted to him on his birthday, "What do you mean?"

"Taehyung-shi himself came to release him. As soon as he was arrested, Taehyung-shi ran into the police station and within fifteen minutes, your informant was out. Do you want me to dig in deeper?"