43

As soon as Namjoon reached Yangsang, he was stormed with piles of work. He couldn't believe that the people were so unorganised in his absence. He rested for barely a day before going back to work. He had sent a text as soon as he had landed in Yangsang.

Jin Hyung ❤️

Hey, baby!
Just reached Yangsang.
I am sure you are sleeping.

No no.
I am awake.

Hyung!
It is 3 in the morning there.
Why are you awake?

Should I give you an honest answer?

Yes.

I couldn't sleep.
Sort of got used to sleeping with you.
The bed feels cold without you.

Hyung...
I miss you too.
But you will have to sleep.
You need to have energy for the entire day.

I know...
I think I will sleep, now that I know you have safely reached Yangsang.

Good night, hyung.
Dream of me.
I love you.

Good night, baby.
I love you too.

After that day, they would text whenever they got time and the other one always replied. Nothing was really different. They just sometimes couldn't talk because of the time difference or the work. Namjoon was really drowned in the work after he came back and Seokjin really understood him. But Namjoon replied whenever he could.

"The face wasn't caught in any of the cameras, but we know that it was him. One of the soldiers tried to catch him but he was unsuccessful." The chief hung his head low.

Namjoon sighed, "This has happened a third time already. What have you been doing?"

The chief shivered visibly under Namjoon's scrutinising eyes, "Your highness, we were very close to him this time."

Namjoon scoffed, "Really? When will you catch Phantom, huh? When he will successfully bring Yangsang down?"

The chief shook his head, "We are trying our best, your highness."

Namjoon turned around and was about to leave but he stopped in his tracks, "I want him under any circumstances. Alive or dead, I don't care."

He left the room and sighed. Hoseok looked around and patted his back, "It is okay, Joon-ah. Things will get in place soon."

Namjoon nodded, "I hope so." His scrunched brows softened as soon as he heard a notification sound on his phone. He opened the phone with a smile. He locked the phone and looked at Hoseok, "Find out if anything is missing or not. Also, see if there have been attempts to break any of our safe places. Secure the important documents after everything is done."

Hoseok nodded, "Okay. Anything else?"

Namjoon shook his head, "That will do for now."

He excused himself to his room and sighed as soon as he sat down. His face immediately lit up when he heard his phone ring. He looked at the screen and picked up the call with a huge smile on his face. "Hey, hyung!"

"Namjoon-ah... Today is going to be so tiring." Seokjin whined as he turned around in his bed. "I kind of don't want to wake up."

Namjoon smiled fondly as he saw Seokjin hiding his face in the blanket. "Well, you can always quit, you know. Be my house husband instead."

Seokjin came out of the blanket and glared at him, "You just want me to be your trophy husband, don't you?"

Namjoon laughed a little, "How did you know that?"