54

The days spent in the cottage were Namjoon's favourite. They had gone to the streets to shop without any limits. He had met Seokjin's friends and other people that he admired a lot. Meeting these people made Namjoon realise that Seokjin had gone through a lot of tough times. He was not just a spy or a diplomat. He was a lot more than that. His personality was shaped by the people living in that small village. He also realised that the village did not come under any kingdom. It was a separate entity in itself. The head of the village was an intelligent man. He recognised Namjoon immediately but he didn't say anything. Seokjin and Namjoon were thankful to him for that. There were some things that Namjoon did not understand. Like how the village worked even when they were isolated from other parts of the world. Though he didn't ask, he was very curious.

Their day included waking up late, eating brunch, talking and Seokjin taking Namjoon to different places that he thought were cool. One of Namjoon's favourites was the river bed. It was so calming that he could sleep there. Also, a favourite because he got to see Seokjin almost naked, swimming in the river. It was hard to control himself. But nothing could top the sunrise that he saw with Seokjin.

As they walked down the streets of the town, Seokjin pointed at the places that he used when he was there for the mission. The abandoned building, a cafe, a library and lastly the school. He was very careful in choosing the places as it was his first mission and he didn't want it to fail. They went into the cafe that he used back then and after that, he was a regular customer.

"Welcome to H- Oh, Eugene! When did you come here?" The girl smiled brightly as soon as she saw Seokjin.

"Hey, Sarah!  I came here a week ago." Seokjin smiled back, "Where have you been?"

Sarah laughed a little, "Well," She showed him her hand. Her ring finger had a small diamond ring on it. "I was enjoying my honeymoon."

Seokjin gasped a little, "Oh my god! I am so happy for you! Congratulations!"

Sarah giggled, "Thank you! I heard you are dating someone. Is he the man?" Sarah looked at Namjoon with a generous smile.

Seokjin looked at Namjoon and nodded, "Yes. His name is Noel."

"You guys look cute together." She giggled, "Would you like your regular?"

Seokjin nodded, "Yes, please. And the same for him too."

"Sure!"

Seokjin sat at the table near the window followed by Namjoon. Namjoon looked at Sarah and then at her ring. His eyes lingered on her hand more than they should have.

"She is married. Stop staring at her."

Namjoon came out of his thoughts and looked at Seokjin, "Are you jealous?"

Seokjin huffed, "Whatever. I thought you only liked men. Are you sure you are not bi?"

Namjoon laughed a little, "I don't like men anymore." He saw Seokjin's eyes change. He knew Seokjin was joking when he started this conversation. But his eyes turned serious as soon as he heard Namjoon. Namjoon wanted to play along, but he felt bad for Seokjin. His face was almost pitiable as he pouted a little unconsciously. "I only like one man now. His name is Kim Seokjin. He is a really cool guy."

Seokjin rolled his eyes. The shine in his eyes returned and so did the smile. "Cheesy." He faked puking before turning his face away.

Namjoon chuckled a little. He enjoyed teasing Seokjin. Seokjin was much more sensitive than he showed in public and Namjoon enjoyed seeing it. Namjoon enjoyed the feeling of Seokjin showing this side of him to only Namjoon. He wondered if other people knew that Seokjin was this soft and sensitive. Did his mother know that he was this sensitive? He looked at Seokjin, "Hyung, you said there was a problem with your mother. Are you okay?"