63

The first ray of the sun was warm and comforting. The light coming from the window melted on Seokjin's skin like honey. The golden glow on his naked skin made Namjoon want to ruin him again. He controlled himself as he knew that his hyung would want to rest after the last night. They had met after almost two years and it was really maddening how perfectly their bodies moved in sync. He placed a light kiss on Seokjin's forehead before going to the bathroom. As he was brushing his teeth, he scanned his body and found a bunch of marks left by Seokjin. He smiled lightly. Oh, how he missed those marks on his body! Seokjin really liked to mark his territory. And Namjoon loved it.

After a while, he went to the living room and sat down with a laptop with him. The first thing he did was to send an email to Yangsang saying that he was safe and had found Seokjin. He texted Hoseok telling him to call the guards back. He didn't need them anymore anyway. He called the reception telling them to send breakfast to his room. He knew his hyung would be hungry as soon as he woke up.

His Hyung.

He liked the sound of that. When he was replying to other emails, a very sleepy Seokjin came out of the room. Namjoon looked up and smiled widely. Seokjin was wearing Namjoon's sweats and was naked waist up. Namjoon could clearly see the red and purple marks on his skin making the entire scene more enticing. Seokjin carefully took the laptop and put it on the table before sitting in Namjoon's lap. He whined a little before settling perfectly. Namjoon chuckled, "If you are sleepy, then why are you here?"

Seokjin hummed, "I was cold. You weren't there."

Namjoon slowly patted his back, "You should wake up, darling. There were a lot of calls on your phone."

Seokjin's eyes went wide as he heard Namjoon. He looked at Namjoon, "Where is my phone?" Namjoon showed him the phone in his hand but when Seokjin tried to take it, Namjoon pulled the hand away. His few extra inches of height were coming in handy. Namjoon giggled. Seokjin clicked his tongue, "Namjoon-ah, let me call them back!"

Namjoon shrugged, "I am not stopping you."

Seokjin narrowed his eyes, "Stop being a brat, prince."

"Or what?" Namjoon challenged.

Seokjin smirked, "You will regret it." He placed his hand on Namjoon's chest. Namjoon's eyes went wide. Seokjin slowly slid the hand down. Namjoon's breath hitched a little. But before Namjoon could do anything, Seokjin started tickling him. Namjoon was caught off guard.

"No!" He started laughing along with Seokjin, "Not fair. Stop!" His speech was affected by his laugh but Seokjin didn't stop. "Okay, okay." Seokjin stopped tickling, "You win."

"You gave in so easily, prince." Seokjin smiled cockily.

Namjoon chuckled, giving the phone to Seokjin, "I have already lost to you. What more can I ask for? And I picked up the last call and told Bangchan that you are with me."

Seokjin took the phone and started checking his messages. When he was satisfied, he put the phone down and sat beside Namjoon. Namjoon looked at him with a soft smile. Seokjin gulped, "Don't you have questions to ask?"

Namjoon shook his head, "I know you will tell me when you are ready."

Seokjin chuckled, "Why are you so understanding?" He took a deep breath before speaking, "I officially left Myeongseong two years ago. There is no longer any Phantom now. He died the day I fell in the river. His Majesty was generous enough to agree to that. So when I resigned, both as the deputy foreign minister and as Phantom, my team resigned too. But our entire defence works on spies. Us being gone would mean losing the first line of defence. So his majesty threw a counteroffer."

"Counter offer?" Namjoon asked with his eyebrows raised.

Seokjin nodded, "He told us that if we work till the next batch is ready, then he will never bother us again. Ever."

Namjoon hummed, "So you guys are still technically working."

Seokjin nodded again, "We are working for the next two years." Seokjin looked at Namjoon with a worried expression, "Are you okay with that? You can be at a greater risk if you are with me. You can just go ba-"

Seokjin stopped speaking when he felt Namjoon's lips on his. Namjoon left the kiss and smiled at Seokjin, "Have you forgotten that I left everything behind to be with you? I literally have nothing left. I am not even a part of the royal line anymore. I will go where you are."

Seokjin chuckled. He cupped Namjoon's cheek and caressed his cheekbone with his thumb, "I promise. I will always protect you. No matter what."

Namjoon smiled brightly, "I know."

Seokjin chuckled, "Go pack your bags. We can't stay here for long."

Namjoon raised his eyebrows, "Huh? Where are we going?"

Seokjin smirked, "You will know."

It wasn't hard for Namjoon to pack everything. It had only been a day since he was there. In about two hours, they checked out of the hotel. Namjoon dismissed all the protection that he was given from Yangsang. Seokjin sighed and looked at Namjoon, "You ready?"

Namjoon nodded, "Yeah."

~

The place that Seokjin took Namjoon to was very confusing to get to. Namjoon was really confused about how Seokjin remembered the way. There were a lot of turns and some places were so narrow that Namjoon was scared that the car was not going to fit. To Namjoon's relief, the place wasn't that far. It was a huge house out of the city. There were very few things around the house. As Seokjin parked the car in the garage, the door opened letting Changbin in.

"Oh, hyung." He opened the door of the car for Seokjin, "Harry finally spoke. He is with..." He stopped as soon as he saw Namjoon get out of the car. "Umm... I will wait for you in the office." He bowed to Namjoon and went into the house.

Namjoon looked at Seokjin with confusion. Seokjin shook his head. He went to Namjoon and intertwined their fingers, "Let's go."

Namjoon nodded. When they went in, the whole team was there waiting for Seokjin. Changbin must have told everyone that Namjoon was there with Seokjin. Namjoon saw three new faces as well. Well, they weren't new. They were the kids that followed Seokjin's mother. He didn't know Seokjin took them in too. He didn't know many things about his hyung. Seokjin sighed and looked at everyone, "From today onwards, Namjoon will travel with us."

Bangchan raised his eyebrows, "But what about his safety? If something happens to him then Yangsang will definitely turn against us."

"Maybe they won't." Hyunjin narrowed his eyes, "He was removed from the royal line as a punishment for attempted suicide."

Seokjin looked at Namjoon. Was Namjoon still lying to him? Didn't he say that he requested to be removed from the royal line? "Namjoon?"

Namjoon understood his fear, "No, actually that is just for the world to know. It is not the matter. I was removed because I requested it. But they telecasted the news like that so that other kingdoms won't use me against abeoji or Taehyung."

Seokjin nodded. Bangchan cleared his throat. Seokjin nodded, understanding his signal. They moved to the kitchen. Namjoon looked around and found the house very amazing. It was a two-floored house. There were some rooms on the second floor and some on the first. There was a table in the middle of the living room which Namjoon assumed to be a dining table. There was a kitchen just adjacent to the table. Seokjin and Bangchan were there, probably talking about him.

Bangchan looked at Namjoon, "Are you sure about this hyung? I mean he is a prince after all even if was removed from the royal line."

Seokjin looked at Namjoon with a soft smile, "Yeah." He looked at Bangchan again, "I love him too much to let him go. And he has been trained since childhood so that can help us too, right?"

Banchan nodded, "If you say so."

Seokjin chuckled. He wasn't sure if he was doing the right thing but he knew that he wanted to be with Namjoon.