The Imperial Invation

(If you guys are wiling I will merge countryhumans in this if you want now back to the story...)

Narrator's POV

After you finished farming a few rice stalks and gathered some coconut for you and Korsig to drink, you now head home at exactly twelve o clock in the afternoon but on your way home you hear an explosion... rather small one to be exact and ignored it thinking it is just a few kids playing with explosives known as (Paputok) in English which means Firecrackers... now as you where walking by you suddenly hear a loud engine roaring through the sky like a giant bird but noisier...

Eduardo's POV

Ano kaya iyon? Ang inga- HOY ANO IYANG LUMILIPAD!!!!

(What could that be? It's noi- HEY WHAT IS THAT FLYING THING!!!!?

Narrator's POV

Then as you suddenly you see a giant airplane soaring through the skies... just like a mere blade of a Katana slashing through mid air and hitting the enemy body like it was tissue paper... then...

*explosions*

Eduardo's POV

OY P*TANG INA PINASABOG NILA ANG MUNISIPILIYO! TAKBO!!!

(OH SON OF A WH*RE IT MADE THE MUNISPAL HALL EXPLODE! RUN!!!

Narrator's POV

Just about when you where heading to the beach a loud screeching sound of motor boats was in distant hearing but when you finally can see the shore you see Thousands and thousands of Japanese soldiers storming the beaches and occupying the rest of Northern Luzon... you had no other way but to run back but then you bump into Korsig and saying...

Eduardo's POV

Oy Korsig salamat kay Bathala buhay ka pa! Halika na takbo!

(Oy Korsig thank you God you are still alive! Come on in!)

Korsig's POV

Saan tayo pupunta?

(Where will we go?)

Eduardo's POV

May mga taong sinasalpak at sinasakop ang karagatan! At meron silang mga-

(There are people occupying the ocean! And they have-)

Narrator's POV

Just as you where about to finish the word (baril) or gun you see thousands and thousands of soldiers heaving swords and guns with bayonets and a weird soldier wearing a a weird hat standing right next to a tall woman with the markings of there flag on her face which was weirder. How did someone merged a flag for a face? But however the two beside her where also female judging by there hair but the middle one has nine tails so you ignored them and continued running...

Eduardo's POV

Saglit nalang iyan kabayan at tayo ay malayo na...

(Just a few more and we will be far away...)

Korsig's POV

Eh... sino sila?

(Eh... who are they?)

Eduardo's POV

Hindi ko din alam pero sana naman hindi sila nakakamatay!

(I don't know either but I hope they're not deadly!)

Narrator's POV

Just as you where about to run into the wilderness you stumble upon the Philippine army dispatching to defend the lands of the proud and beautiful pearl of the Orient seas...

???

Phuego!

(Fire!)

*rifle shots*

Eduardo's POV

Oy sawakas meron na din ang mga sondalo! Sama na din ako!

(Oh finally there are soldiers too! I'm in too!)

Korsig's POV

GUSTO MO NA BANG MAMATAY?!

(DO YOU WANT TO DIE?!)

Eduardo's POV

Di... biro lang...

(Nope... just kidding...)

Author from another world...
Ready my death machines...
Papatay tayo ng isang duwag...
(We are killing a coward...)

Next episode will be the battle for Bataan

Next episode will be the battle for Bataan... stay tuned for more!