Cabanatuan Raid

Narrator's POV

After days of planning and resisting against Japanese rule, the Filipinos are heavily aware of there allies being taken captive in the Cabanatuan Prison Camp. In which was once an American Military base before it was captured by Japanese Forces. As the days where growing darker and orders where being delivered to burn the captured soldiers instead of releasing them managed to spark the Filipino's will to get them out of there. Unfortunately for the Americans they had an estimate of over Five-Hundred allied soldiers captured there and as time goes by there will be at least one to be killed so they know they also need to move fast.

Martial Law's POV

Got any good ideas for once Kano?

America's POV

Why do you call my by that nickname again?

Del Pilar's POV

A small way to insult you for for killing our father and for TRYING to rape our sister!

America's POV

HEY! SHE AND I WAS DRUNK OKAY?! IT WAS NOT MY FAULT THE ALCOHOL GOT INTO US!!!

Martial Law's POV

Not your fault?

*Flashback*

Narrator's POV

It was afternoon of 19th September 1904 and Philippines just managed to finish her works and duties as second hand leader right under America. Both America and Philippines are friends in a close way and also they where both exhausted at the time. So America asked Philippines if she wants to go get a drink or something and she said sure. They got to the nearest Bar at 5:21 and ordered some drinks.

America's POV

So, what would you like?

Philippines' POV

I will take some Bamboo Cocktail please. *a bit drowsy*

America's POV

Alright then! Sir can I get a Bamboo Cocktail and some Whiskey?

Bar tender

Yes sir! Coming right up!

Narrator's POV

On the other side of the Capital or in other terms Quezon City where Martial Law and Del Pilar are having a chat with there eldest brother, Llanera! All three Head Generals are clarifying what to do with there armies because the Philippine American war just ended and it just placed them under a state of bored sickness.

Llanera's POV

ANO BA MAGAWA PUNETA!!!

(THERE IS NOTHING TO DO PUNETA!!!)

Martial Law's POV

Parehas! Wala din akong alam na magawa.

(Same! I also knew nothing to do.)

Narrator's POV

None benoweth to the brothers they where being watched.

??? Feminine

I bet they are planning on rebelling against us!

??? Feminine 2

Come on now Cleveland! We don't even know what they are saying!

??? Feminine 3

Yeah Cleveland they are speaking something we don't know!

Cleveland's POV

Alright, alright! Just keep it down Baltimore, Sussex!

*Back to the Brothers*

Del Pilar's POV

Dibale, nansaan na pala si Pilipinas?

(Anyways where is Philippines?)

Martial Law's POV

Hindi kaya-

(Maybe-

Llanera's POV

ESTADOS UNIDOS!!!!!!!

(UNITED STATES!!!!!!!!)

Narrator's POV

While Llanera was running towards the Capital to look for his sister, Martial Law and Del Pilar went to the Bar that they always know that America would take Philippines when ever after work. And to make matters worse they found America right on top of Philippines in a submitting position.

Martial Law's POV

LAYUAN MO ANG KAPATID KO!!!!!!!!! *draws his ginunting swords*

(STAY AWAY FROM MY Sister!!!!!!!!!)

Del Pilar's POV

Adalante! *draws his Kampilan*

(Ahead!)

Narrator's POV

America was thrown off of Philippines and was being punched to death by Martial Law leaving Del Pilar to care for Philippines.

Martial Law's POV

P*- T*- NG *N*- M*!!!! *talks between punches*

*Back to present day*

Martial Law's POV

You are utterly lucky my brother Llanera was not there to witness it because if he is, you could have expected to be placed inside a coffin years ago. Just like what happened to a bunch of soldiers at Caloocan city.

Del Pilar's POV

But you are unfortunate enough to get a entire heck of punches from Martial in which is not a pleasant experience specially when you just got drunk.

*Back to present...

America's POV

Well- WELL-! BAH! LET US JUST PLAN THIS OUT!

Narrator's POV

After careful planning and asking people on who wants to fight they just waited out the night before the attack. The Filipinos where already in for chaos and for some reason Eduardo is still a sleep 19hrs STRAIGHT!

To be continued...