Refuge in the Hills

Narrator's POV

After a the attack on Intramuros the surviving soldiers of the Philippine armed forces ran to Mt. Shieramadre where they know they will be safe as long as they have not been found by enemy lines and forces by the aviation scouts. The Filipino soldiers hid in the caves while the ones capable of fighting where on guard by the ourskirts of the mountaine range...

Eduardo's POV

Sana naman walang mga marurunong sa gyera de girriliya sa mga Hapon... kung meron sana patay na tayo...

(I hope none of the Japanese know anything about guerilla warfare... if there are then we are so dead...)

Berto's POV

Sana naman...

(I hope...)

Martial Law's POV

Nandito na ba ang lahat? *counts all the people inside the cave* NANSAAN SI KUYA?!

(Is everyone here yet? WHERE IS KUYA?!)

Back at Intramuros a few minutes ago...

???

BILISAN NIYO TUMAKAS NA!

(HURRY UP AND ESCAPE!)

Narratir's POV

Martial Law was really focused on evacuating the civilians and soldiers and Del Pilar was in charge of the supplies but ??? was really falling behind after being stabbed multiple times with bayonets and a bunch more gunshots...

???

Mauna na kayo!

(Go on!)

Phil's POV

Paano naman ikaw?

(How about you?)

Author

Phil is still a bit like seven years old at that time he he...

???

Ayos lang ako sige na! *cuts the line that connects the door to the lock*

(I will be fine go ahead!)

*city gate slowly lowers*

???

Mag ingat kayo...

(Be careful...)

Back at the cave...

Phil's POV

Nag paiwan si kuya para makatakas tayo! *cries*

(My older brother left so we could escape!)

Martial Law's POV

Phil ayos lang iyan kaya ng kuya mo lumaban at makatakas... *talks to his self* kuya sana matalo mo sila o kaya makatakas ka...

(Phil that's okay so your older brother can fight and escape... brother, I hope you beat them or you can escape...)

Del Pilar's POV

Sa ngayon dito muna tayo sa susunod natin hanapin si kuya...

(For now we must stay here we will look for him next time...)

Eduardo's POV

Ano po ang ibig sabihin niyon? Naiwan natin ang pinunong Heneral ng Hikbong Pandagat ng Pilipinas?

(What does that mean? Did we leave the Head General of the Philippine Navy?)

Del Lilar's POV

Sa kasamaang palad hijo.

(Unfortunately boy.)

Soldiers of the Navy

PUÑETA SA ORAS TALAGA NA MAHANAP NAMIN ANG MGA NANGHULI KAY HENERAL PUPUGUTAN NAMIN NG ULO PAGKATAPOS TANGGALAN NG KAMAY AT PAA!

(ASSHOLES IN TIME WE REALLY FIND THOSE WHO COUGHT THE GENERAL WE WILL CUT OFF THEIR HEADS AFTER REMOVING THEIR ARMS AND LEGS!)

Meanwhile...

*water splashes*

Japanese Soldier

起きろ!

(WAKE UP!)

???

P*tang ina ano yon?!

(Son of a whore what is it?!)

Japanese soldier

*Attemps to slap ???*

??? Femenine

これはお世話になりません...

(Don't I will take care of this one...)

Hi everyone I hope you can forgive me I had a realy rough time searching for ideas to put into my story so thank you for your patience see you next time!

Also stay tuned for the next chapter called... The search for the lost Battalions. Until next time bye!