Chapter 12 part 1 (I have no name for lemons)

Narrator's POV

After a while they start to talk a bit and it turned the eyes of both from each other brighter... Then suddenly out of nowhere Shinitaisho told Eduardo to follow her and she led him to a small tent she made for her self a few minutes ago before she engaged the group.

Shinitaisho's POV

Stay there I will be back.

Eduardo's POV

I am not going any where.

Shinitaisho's POV

Good... you can trust me and I hope you are thirsty or hungry.

Eduardo's POV

Sakto lang talaga...

(Perfect timing...)

Shinitaisho's POV

*giggles* 私を待ってください。

(Please wait for me.

Narrator's POV

While Shinitaisho goes out to her camp to get some ramen noodles and some sake. (Japanese whine sort of substance or alcoholic drink) After she got the food, she returned to her small tent where Eduardo is waiting.

Shinitaisho's POV

Ohio~ want something to eat?

Eduardo's POV

Opo hija.

(Yes ma'am)

Narrator's POV

Shinitaisho starts to serve Eduardo some noodles and some rice with Sushi.

Eduardo's POV

Once this war is over, I will literally visit you in Japan and eat this!

Sinitaisho's POV

Arigato!

Narrator's POV

After they ate there food they started drinking there sake, one entire jar each. After a few minutes of finishing there sake, they started to get drunk.

Eduardo's POV

Ay *hick* naku po! Pagagalitan ako talaga ng punong Heneral!

(Oh my! The Head General will really scold me!)

Narrator's POV

Just after hearing that Shinitaisho drops her own container and looks at him.

Shinitaisho's POV

*stares at Eduardo* Mmm... *groans*

Eduardo's POV

Are you okay?

Sinitaisho's POV

*stands up and walks to Eduardo with head down*

Eduardo's POV

What? What's wrong? *tries to stand up but got pushed down by Shinitaisho*

Author's POV

Alright for now I won't put subtitles because Japanese words are not Eduardo's thing.

Shinitaisho's POV

Watashi dake~

Narrator's POV

Right after that she started to kiss him and push him inside her tent.

Eduardo's POV

*Blushes* Mmmhmmhhhm~ Saglit ano ginagawa mo?!

(Wait a minute what are you doing?!)

Sinitaisho's POV

Hmm? I can't understand you darling!

Eduardo's POV

WHAT!?

Narrator's POV

After that Sinitaisho started to undress and unbuttons her own uniform and ripped off Eduardo's shirt and started to kiss him again.

Sinitaisho's POV

If I can't have you then no one can! *pulls out knife and threatens Eduardo* Understand dear?

Eduardo's POV

Yes Ma'am!

Sinitaisho's POV

Good... *puts knife away* Now shall we begin? *grabs Eduardo and starts to strip him*

Narrator's POV

After that Eduardo has no other choice but to follow what the drunk Japanese Commander said. 

Eduardo's mind

Ginagahasa ako ng isang Hapon... Tae na.

(I am being rapped by a Japanese... Shit.)

Shinitaisho's POV

Like what your seeing?

Eduardo's POV

*looks away* No-

Shinitaisho's POV

AGAIN?! *stern voice with yandere vibes while holding a katana*

Eduardo's mind

PUTANG INA MAGSALITA KA KUNG NAIS MO MABUHAY!

(SON OF A WHORE TALK IF YOU WANT TO LIVE!)

Eduardo's POV

Yes.

Shinitaisho's POV

Good. Now just lay down and relax while I do the work for you~ *takes off his pants* Mmhmm~ nice rod you got here~

Eduardo's mind

HOY!! NALILIBOG NA BABAE! MAGKALABAN TAYO TAPOS HINAHAWAKAN MO SI JUNIOR TANG INA NAMAN NITO!!! WALA BANG MAISIP NA IBANG PARAAN ANG GUMAGAWA NG KUWENTO?

(HEY!! HORNY WOMAN! WE ARE ENEMIES THEN YOU ARE HOLDING JUNIOR SON OF A WHORE!!! DO YOU NOT HAVE ANY OTHER WAY TO MAKE A STORY?

Author's POV

Isang beses pa at pupugutan kita... THIS IS THE FIRST TIME YOU BROKE THE FOURTH WALL! IT US EXPENSIVE TO BUILD IT!

(One more time and I will behead you...)

Sinitaisho's POV

Nani?

Author's POV

*dissapears into the mysterious fourth wall while fixing it* (whisper) Tang ina mo Eduardo...

(You are a son of a whore Eduardo...)

Sinitaisho's POV

Well since he is gone let me start stroking this for a while. *strokes Eduardo's rod*

Eduardo's POV

*Moans a little* (whispers) Ang lambot ng kamay niya!!!

(Her hands are so soft!!!)

Shinitaisho's mind

He likes it? Well then~ let's top it up a notch! *speeds the stroking*

Eduardo's POV

HEY HEY STOP IT!!!

Sinitaisho's POV

*grins mischievously* Well we need all chances we can get~ *stops stroking and lines her self with his rod* 

Eduardo's mind

Tae na!

(SHIT!)

HOLD UP! WAIT A MINUTE!
Now to answer why I am not updating that frequently anymore is because of school...
( '-ㅅ•)▄︻┻┳══━一💥
DAMN YOU ALL!!!
Anyways you all need to wait for part 2... Bye bye!