Imperial Love part 2

Narrator's POV

It was 14:23 military time (PST). IJ and her hunting party was returning to the capital of the current puppet country with their prisoner. Martial Law was apparently scared not because he is caught but because when the war ends, he has Del Pilar shouting at him and if fate is cruel, Llanera giving him a house arrest.

Martial Law's POV

Ah puneta! Nagpahuli ka pa kasi eh!

(Ah asshole! Why did you let your self get caught!)

IJ's POV

Nani?

Martial Law's POV

*points middle finger*

Supreme Author's POV

No translations for now because she will speak Japanese.

IJ's POV

ここで止​​まって。

Japanese Soldier

*visible confusion* 親愛なる皇后。私たちは敵の森の真ん中にいます。待ち伏せされるかもしれません!

IJ's POV

それが彼らがここにいる理由です。 *points at a bunch of tanks*

Japanese Soldier

O-I戦車?

IJ's POV

*nods*

O-I tank driver

何?私たちを信用しませんか?

Japanese Soldier

そうではありませんが。私たちは同じ森で何百人もの人を失いましたが、それは何ですか? *points at a hanging object near a tree*

O-I tank commander

*taps at the O-I tank spotter* 周囲を照らします。

O-I tank spotter

*points at the object with the tank flashlight* なんてこったい?!

Narrator's POV

Suddenly a crow flew towards them and when they saw what the object was it was a dead corpse. It was a Japanese officer. IJ went near to the corpse and identified it.

IJ's POV

有馬雅文です。You! *points at Martial Law* Did you do this?

Martial Law's POV

*looks at the dead body* Bring it closer. I have a track record of all those who I executed in my mind. 

IJ's POV

有馬雅文の死体をここに持ってきてください。

Narrator's 

The Japanese soldiers brought his body down and brought it to Martial Law to instigate.

Martial Law's POV

Hmm. *grabs the corpse and pulls it near his nose* Hmm. *investigates the neck* No it's not one of my victims. And judging from the rotting corpse, t's been here for almost 2 years. And also, the mark of the Philippine Navy is here so it was my brother Llanera who ordered his men to hang him.

IJ's POV

今、彼がまだ妹にとって安全かどうか疑い始めています.

Martial Law's POV

What?

IJ's mind

Well we all did make camp so I don't have any other reason to screw up. I might have fun with this little boy for now.

IJ's POV

キャンプをします。

Japanese Soldiers

はい奥様!

Narrator's POV

Before the the night falls, the Japanese have made a fortified camp. It had 4 guard towers and over 15 O-I tanks standing guard at all sides of the camp. And for odd reasons, IJ allowed Martial Law to wonder around for some reason.

*flashback*

IJ's POV

Alright! I will let you out of the cage but if you try to attempt an escape and my men or I catch you, you are going to suffer my punishments!

Martial Law's POV

What does that mean?

IJ's POV

*gives Martial Law a translated list* Read.

Martial Law's POV

*reads* Boiling, cannibalism, execution, sexual intercourse, wait, sexual intercourse? Why the f*ck is that in there?

IJ's POV

I haven't felt anyone doing that to me so I don't know what it feels like. So if you ever do anything dumb, I will judge it and you have a high chance on landing on that tile. And you will be my first experimentation with that topic.

Martial Law's mind

Patay na ako.

(I'm dead.)

*end of flashback*

Martial Law's POV

*shivers* Forget about those attempts... -_-

*Manila Jail Area*

IJN's POV

Are you really not hungry?

Llanera's POV

Nope. 

IJN's POV

Don't try to make a fool out of me! You haven't ate for almost 11 days. 

Llanera's POV

I don't mind.

IJN's POV

Eat or loose your virginity!

Llanera's POV

*grabs the entire plate and devours the contents* Now! Will you leave me alone?

IJN's POV

No! *hugs Llanera*

Llanera's POV

Aren't you ashamed that you are engaged with a prisoner? An enemy prisoner?

IJN's POV

Nope! I don't care about rank and circumstances. Which means it doesn't matter if you are prisoner of war or not. 

Llanera's POV

*spaces out*

IJN's POV

Hmm? Aren't you listening? *adjust his hat to see his eyes* Llanera?

Llanera's POV

A...ta...hra.

*flashback*

Narrator's POV

It was the year 1745 BC and Llanera was just 7 years old and he was playing with Atahra in the woods. They where hunting and catching fish in the rivers. And to Llanera, he valued Atahra as his big step sister because she was 17 years old at that time. 

Atahra's POV

Uy Llanera! Halika na! maubusan pa tayo ng isda na mahuhuli!

(Hey llanera! Come on! We might loose our to be caught fish!)

Llanera's POV

Opo Ate! *hauls the basket*

(Yes big sis!)

Narrator's POV

Suddenly a strong gush of water knocked him of his feet. He fell on the water hitting his face on a rock and managed to get his eye on a glowing round rock. He yelled in pain wile grabing his right eye.

Llanera's POV

Aray ko po!!!

(OOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!)

Atahra's POV

Nakupo! llanera! Ayos ka lang? *assist him and looks at his eye*

(Oh my goodness! Llanera! Are you okay?)

Llanera's POV

Ano nangyari?

(What happened?)

Atahra's POV

Uh, wala. *grabs a vine and leaves and she painted it black and white to represent a eye* Huwag mo itong tatanggalin ha?

(Uh, nothing. Never remove this okay?)

Llanera's POV

*nods*

Narrator's POV

Suddenly the third person Llanera began to have a strong vibrating headache and then-

*end of flashback*

Llanera's POV

*grasps his eye patch* Atahra. *begins to tear up*

IJN's POV

Who is Atahra, dear?

*grabs one of IJN's tails and sleeps on it with a teary left eye*

IJN's POV

Well, new information has time. Sweat dreams dear. *caresses Llanera's hair*

To be continued...