Siege of Manila final act

Narrator's POV

Eduardo and his group has started to make a foot hold on the center area by spearheading their way in. Yet unfortunately their forces where cut of when Japanese defenders started to cut them of from the root of the attack. So now their attack power where surrounded. 

Eduardo's POV

Putang ina! Ayaw pa kasi sumuko!

(Son of a whore! They really won't surrender!)

*stabs*

Eduardo's POV

Aray! Anak ng! *stabs the Japanese with his Kampilan*

(Ouch! Son of a!)

Narrator's POV

Meanwhile to the left, Rusca and Paco are trying their best to not get killed since they are going at the Machine gunners. Meanwhile, the special squadron America sent, are now entering the mission area.

America through radio

Squadron leader! There is a change of plans! Our men of special and Filipino units are pinned down! They need air support! If not, they will all be picked out one by one! Make your shots accurate and true men! In the name of Democracy!

Pilots in unison

Sir yes Sir!

Pilot 1

You heard him! Let's be brave! For the glory of America!

Pilots 2, 3 and 4

Cope that squadron leader!

Manila Bay

Narrator's POV

At the Eastern part of the Bay, the American and British naval forces are ready to secure the harbors with landing  crafts at the ready.

Admiral Chester Nimitz's POV

Okay, just a few more bombing runs on the enemy harbor and we can take it. Thanks for giving me a ride on your ship by the way Enterprise!

Enterprise's POV

Any time Admiral.

Narrator's POV

Suddenly, a distant explosion was heard near the harbor. Nimitz went outside of the bridge and saw that one of the Japanese battleships have started to counter attack on the command of Yamamoto.

Admiral Chester Nimitz's POV

Can anyone give me a closer look on that ship? All I know is it is large. Yet it's not the Yamato. The Yamato is in Tokyo.

Enterprise's POV

Hornet! Get a recon plane in the air. I will cover you.

Hornet's POV

Okay Grey Ghost! *laughs*

Enterprise's POV

*sigh* Just do it. -_-

Hornet's POV

Alright! *sends a recon plane*

Narrator's POV

After the plane was sent into the air and managed to get with in a few meters near the battleship, it was suddenly lit up by flames and was diving to the water in two pieces after it was cut in half by a violet hue.

Admiral Chester Nimitz's POV

What was that?!

???

哀れな小さな害虫!
(Pathetic little pests!)

Admiral Chester Nimitz's POV

Oh Hell no! That's the Musashi!

Narrator'sPOV

On board the Musashi inside the bridge is Isoroku Yamamoto. He is giving orders to his ships along side his men to counter the American invasion. But he didn't want to put the Musashi in danger but unfortunately he had to use her since the invasion force of America is far larger than anything he has ever seen in his Naval career.