Attack on the walled city

Narrator's POV

At the middle of the night Eduardo was resting until he heard his brothers in arms start waking up one by one and started to pack there things for the last trek towards the walled city of Manila...

Eduardo's POV

Nako po hating gabi na bilisan ko na nga laang itong trabaho upang mapatalsik ko ang mga tangang ito sa bansa ko...

(It's up to me at midnight to speed up this job so that I can expel these idiots from my country...)

Pento's POV

Huwag ka na mag reklamo! Halika na o maiiwan ka...

(Don't complain anymore! Come on or you'll be left behind ...)

Eduardo's POV

Puñeta!

(Asshole!)

Narrator's POV

For the time being however Sintaisho was already awake and was staring out to sea just when a Japanese soldier came by and asked something...

Bandori's POV

*bows* 私たちの軍隊が首都に侵入する準備ができているミストレス!注文する必要がありますか?

(Mistress our forces are ready to invade the Capital city! Must I give the order?)

Sintaisho's POV

それが三皇后の若い難波の決断だろう。

That would be the decision of the Three Emperesses young namba.

Bandori's POV

はい! *walks away to regroup with his comrades*

(Hai!)

Sintaisho's POV

*sigh* あの子は本当に気分が悪い。彼は私が彼の友人にしたことの後で私の頭を切り落とすことを本当に望んでいると思います。

(I really feel bad for that boy. I think he really wants my head chopped off after what I did to his friend.)

Back at the Philippine defence forces...

Eduardo's POV

P*TANG INA SA ORAS TALAGANG MAHANAP KO IYONG BABAENG IYON PUPUGUTAN KO TALAGA IYON NG ULO!

(SON OF A WHORE IN TIME I WILL REALLY FIND THAT WOMAN I WILL REALLY CUT IT OFF!)

Author

Kabayan...

Narrator's POV

BALIK SA KABAONG!
(BACK TO THE COFFIN!)
Apologies... after dawn the Philippine armed forces have reached the Capital city of the Philippines and they stationed at the walls and maned the canons of the Fortress... it was a sight to be witnessed... they rested for a bit and then when the time struck twelve they maned there post once more expecting a full on attack.

Eduardo's POV

Nansaan kaya iyong mga Hapones na iyon?

(Where are those Japanese?)

???

Mangag handa! Walang aalis sa pwesto nila at huwag din niyong hahayaang makalusot ang-

(Be ready! No one will leave their place and don't let the-)

Imperial Japan's POV

TAEKO HENKI BANZAI!!!

???

-kalaban... PHUEGO!