Search for the Lost Battalions

Narrator's POV

After the fall of Manila the Filipinos hid in mountainous regions like the Siera Madre, Bagiuo city and Cordileras Regions. But one specifical group of Filipinos where being hunted the most by Japanese soldiers. The group of Filipinos where hidden in the areas of Caraballo. The men there are a group of combined Ilocanos and Pangasinense Filipinos awaiting orders from the high command of the Philippine armed forces...

Major Karpio's POV

Saglit nalang hintay hintay lang. Mag bibigay din ng ulat ang ating mga heneral...

(Just a moment wait just wait. Our generals will also give a report...)

Narrator's POV

But unaware of there circumastances the Philippine armed forces that are now called HUKBALAHAP or Hukbong Bayan Laban sa Hapon are sending forces to retrieve the lost unit of soldiers.

Martial Law's POV

Kailangan na nating kumilos upang maibalik natin ang mga sundalo sa Caraballo, pero paano?

(We need to act so we can get the soldiers back from Caraballo, but how?)

Del Pilar's POV

Mas madali sana ang trabaho kung nandito ang ating taktikanong kapatid...

(It would have been easier to work if our tactical brother was here ...)

Philippines' POV

Nag aalala na ako kay Kuya Llanera...

(I'm worried about Kuya Llanera ...)

Author

Llanera ang pangalan niya...
(His name is Llanera)

Meanwhile on Intramuros...

??? Feminine

声を上げて!!!

(SPEAK UP!!!)

Llanera's POV

Why should I? You already stabbed, shot and even tried to behead me? What else are you going to do to this Three thousand Seven hundred Eighty Two year old General huh?

Japanese Soldier

皇后帝国海軍私たちは彼に何をしますか?

(Empress Imperial Navy what will we do to him?)

Imperial Navy's POV

私が最初に考えることを私たちに任せてください。

(Leave us be I will think first.)

Japanese Soldier

はい!

(Hai!)

Imperial Navy's POV

*sigh* You either make this quick and tell me your plans and area of command or I will torture you to death!

Llanera's POV

WaLa AkOnG pAkEaLaM!!!

(I dOn'T gIvE a ShIt!!!)

Imperial Navy's POV

あなたは雌犬の息子だ!

(D*MN YOU SON OF A B*TCH!!!)

Llanera's POV

*starts to sing*

Never gonna give you up-

Narrator's POV

*slap*  HUWAG MO KAMI I-RICK ROLL!!!

(DON'T RICKROLL US!!!)

Llanera's POV

Sige na sige na! Iba nalang...

(Fine fine! I will think of another one...)

Llanera's POV

Panget panget ni Joven, itlog niya parang golen, pakboy siyat sugalen sa utak niya parang problem, sige magalit kayo eh di p*tang ina niyo atleast sikat na ako minsan may light chocolate ang pangalan ko eh di p*tang ina niyo!

Imperial Navy's POV

What song is that? *angry tone*

Llanera's POV

SECRET! *laughs hard*

Imperial Navy's POV

Kuso...

At the other side of Intramuros however...

Imperial Japan's POV

Sinitaisho フィリピンの北側にある残りの部隊を追い詰めて、彼らが私たちの補給品と兵士のキャラバンを破壊するのを防ぐために、50人のグループを率いてほしい。

(Sinitaisho I want you to lead a group of Fifty men to hunt down the remaining units at the North side of the Philippines to prevent them from destroying our supply and soldier caravans.)

Sinitaisho's POV

私はあなたが私の名誉ある皇后に尋ねるのとまったく同じようにします。

(I shall do exactly as you ask my honorable Empress.)

Hello guys me again I am just here to thank you all for supporting my book here I hope you all enjoy it!

Also stay tuned for part two of the Search for the Lost Battalion that is all bye bye!