Llanera's Judgment part 2

Narrator's POV

After talking things out with Imperial Navy, the three young warriors of both sides where finally permitted to see Llanera. But unfortunately for them, Llanera is not in the mood for visitors.

Llanera's POV

*meditating in silence within the middle of the room waiting for the war to end*

*Knock Knock*

Llanera's POV

*Opens his eyes* What?

Japanese Soldier

You have visitors.

Llaner's POV

*grunts* Let them in.

Narrator's POV

At Llanera's command, they let both Eduardo and Paco in to talk to there Head General. And by some odd reason, they felt an warming aura around him. Like a father caring for is children.

Paco's POV

Punong Heneral ng Hukbong Pandagat ng Pilipinas. Ako po ay si-

(Head General of the Philippine Navy. I am-

Llanera's POV

Francisco Paco Román y Velasquez. Kilala kita.

(Francisco "Paco" Román y Velasquez. I know you.)

Eduardo's POV

Hindi ko po alam kung kilala niyo po ako, pero ako po si-

(I don't know if you know me but my name is-)

Llanera's POV

Eduardo Agoncillo Aroyo. Tulad ni Paco kilala din kita. Sigurado naman may dahilan kayo sa inyong pagdalaw.

(Eduardo Agoncillo Aroyo. Lke Paco I know you as well. I hope there is a reason for your visit.)

Paco's POV

Opo. Ang dahilan po ng aming pagpunta dito ay upang ipahayag sas inyo ang nais gawin ng mga kapatid niyo at nu Rusca sa mga nakabilanggo sa aming kampo sa Apayao.

(Yes sir. The reason we are here is to tell you what your brothers and Rusca want to do to those imprisoned in our camp in Apayao.)

Llanera's POV

At ano ang balak nilang gawin?

(And what are they attempting to do?)

Eduardo's POV

Ang nais po nila ay ipapatay po ang mga naka-

(There wishes are to execute those who are impri-)

Llanera's POV

Kuhanan niyo ako ng telepono at kakausapin ko ang tatlong iyan. *Angry tone*

(Get me a telephone and I'll talk to those three.)

Paco'ss POV

Opo. Hihingiin ko na po sa mga Hapon.

(Yes Sir. I will ask the Japanese.)

Narrtor's POV

After the small talk with the Head General, they went on to find Imperial Navy. In which was not hard because she was just there behind the heavily fortified glass screen along side Shinitaisho listening to the conversation in silence.

Eduardo's POV

Okay we are back! We need a telephone connection with his brothers so they can talk about the prisoners in the camp.

Shinitaisho's POV

あなたは私の皇后に賛成ですか?

(Are you in favor with it my empress?)

Imperial Navy's POV

*nods* 電話信号を準備します。それらの愚か者とのつながりを得る。

(Get the telephone signals ready. Get a connection with those fools.) 

Japanese Soldier

あなたの好きなように!*bows*

(As you wish!)

Narrator's POV

After the small fuss about the telecommunication, they finally had a signal with the two Head Generals.