Battle for Bataan

Narrator's POV

Upon the arrival of the soldiers of the Philippine army the men of Highest commander of the Philippine constabulary open fire at the enemy invading troops...

Martial Law's POV

WALANG AATRAS! PHUEGO!

(NO ONE RETREAT! FIRE!)

Eduardo's POV

Oy hindi ba iyon ang isa sa apat na mga magkakapatid na katipunero?

(Oh isn't that one of the four katipunero brothers?)

Korsig's POV

Martial Law pangalan niyan at iyan ang pinuno ng armadong hukbo ng republika ng Pilipinas. Bakit?

(Martial Law is the name of that one and that is the leader of the armed forces of the republic of the Philippines. Why?)

Eduardo's POV

ANG GALING NIYA!

(HE IS AWESOME!)

Martial Law's POV

Kawal tawagin mo ang dalawa ko pang mga kapatid na lalaki si Pinas huwag mong hahayaang masakatan naiintindihan?

(Soldier, call my two other brothers! Pinas, don't let her get hurt, understand?

Kawal no.1

Opo Punong Heneral! *salutes*

(Yes sir Head General!

Time skip after Del Pilar arrives...

Del Pilar's POV

Kapatid ano ang nangyayari?

(Brother what is happening?)

Martial Law's POV

Kuya! Sinasalakay tayo ng mga Hapones. Ipadala mo na din ang isa pa nating Kapatid BILIS!

(Kuya! The Japanese are attacking us. Send our other Brother QUICK!)

Del Pilar's POV

Hindi mo pa siya tinatawag?

(You haven't called him?)

Martial Law's POV

Hindi bakit?

(No why?)

Del Pilar's POV

Kung hindi nga napaka tanga mo...

(If you weren't so stupid ...)

Narrator's POV

After a small trip to the Philippine Naval Base hidden in the sea Ports of Manila they came looking for there unusual and demonic power weilding brother...

Martial Law's POV

Kuya! Nansaan ka kailangan ka namin!

(Kuya! Where are you we need you!)

???

Bakit?

(Why?)

Del Pilar's POV

Kailangan namin ikaw sa Bataan at sinasalpok tayo ng mga Hapones...

(We need you in Bataan and the Japanese are attacking us ...)

???

Naryaan na...

(Imbound...)

Narrator's POV

After returning to the Battlefield they also found out that the enemy has three major Generals also in which where almost impossible to tell apart because all three of them look exactly the same...

???

Ano bang kalokohan ito?

(What type of stupidity is this?)

Del Pilar's POV

Hindi ko nga din naman alam...

(Even I don't know...)

Major General 1

TAEKO HENKA BANZAI!

Invasion army

BANZAI!

Martial Law's POV

SUMUSUGOD NA SILA MGA, SIBAT! Kuya ikaw na ang mamuno hindi ko na alam ang gagawin!

(THEY'RE STARTING, SPEARS! Brother, you are the one to lead, I don't know what to do now!

???

Ako bahala... *summons a schythe* madali lamang ang mga katawan niyang mga iyan... maaari ko iyan sirain ng karit... MGA SUNDALO NG REPUBLIKA NG PILIPINAS! SUGOD!

(I will do it... those bodies of theirs are easy ... I can destroy them with a sickle ... SOLDIERS OF THE PHILIPPINE REPUBLIC! CHARGE!

Soldiers

ATAIDE!!!!!!!!

(CHARGE!!!!!!!!)

???

*speaks in a deep calm voice* Walang aatras... *charges at the three majors*

(No retreat...)

Phew this took me hours to make... I hope you like it... I only make small chapters to make way for more scenes to happen. Please forgive me I will make more if you want...

And please wait for The Battle for Bataan part two see you all soon! Bye bye...