Cabatuan Raid part 3 (Camp front line)

Narrator's POV

At the main camp however, the combined forces of Filipino and American soldiers outnumbered by the Japanese by the thousands where starting to take casualties. Same to the opposing force. The Filipinos took the first charge for the gates but the Japanese managed to see that coming, they even managed to barricade the gate with metal barrels.

Martial Law's POV

SUGOD MGA KABABAYAN! ILABAS NATIN ANG MGA KAPATID NATIN SA KAGIPITAN!!!

(CHARGE MEN! LET'S BRING OUR BROTHERS OUT OF TORTURE!!!)

Philippine army soldiers

Sugod!!!

(CHARGE!!!)

America's Mind

I can't understand a word your saying! *shoots another round at the enemy*

Narrator's POV

Meanwhile at the less defended area of the camp, Del Pilar and the soldiers of the Philippine Air force advanced with ease taking down all Japanese in the way.

Del Pilar's POV

Sugod! Para sa inang bayan!

(Charge for the motherland!)

Japanese Soldier

Banzai!!! *stabs the Head General in the stomach pinning him to the wall*

Del Pilar's POV

Putang ina mo! *slashes him with a cavalry saber shooting him afterwards* *Spits on him* Puneta!

(You son of a whore! Puneta!)

Filipino soldier

Tang ina Heneral! Hindi ba masyado na iyan?

(Sonof a whore General! Isn't that too much?)

Del Pilar's POV

Sa digmaan, WALANG SOBRA SOBRA!!!

(In war, THERE IS NO TOO MUCH!!!)

Filipino soldier's mind

Tang ina!

(Son of a whore!)

Narrator's POV

At the East flank of the camp, the undead army of the Philippine Navy started to eat there enemies RIGHT ON THE BATTLEFIELD!

Rusca's POV

Ano ba problema niyo? MAMAYA NA KAYO KUMAIN!!!!

(What is your problem? YOU WILL EAT LATER!!!)

Philippine Navy Soldier

*Chews* Mmfff, Masarap eh! *Chomp*

(It's delicious!)

Rusca's POV

*facepalm* Puneta!

Narrator's POV

At America's front to the West, they are starting to loose control of the high ground. Unlike the Filipinos, the American's don't have the ability to stay alive for long right after being shot in the vital spots.

Amiracan Leutenant

Sir! We are loosing more and more men! We need reinforcements!

America's POV

Alright! Call Wright!

*Lingayen Gulf Military Base*

*Phone Rings*

Colonel Wright's POV

Colonel Wright speaking, how may i help?

*American Lieutenant through telephone*

Sir! We need reinforcements here at Cabanatuan! Japanese are every where, Banzai charging us! We need reinforcements now!

Colonel Wright's POV

On my way! Hold on until then! *ends the call*

Narrator's POV

After the request for help, Colonel Wright rushed to assemble a large support team for the soldiers at Cabanatuan. He managed to assemble a task force of more than 500+ soldiers to aid the front line.

*Cabanatuan Flank*

America's POV

Hold on until reinforcements arrive!

American Soldiers

Sir yes sir!

Narrator's POV

As the battle rages on the Western flank, the Northern flank are starting to gain control of the main gate. At the Southern flank however Del Pilar and his squad are already starting to proceed to there main objective. Find Head General Llanera and bring him home. Unbeknownst to them he has already left escorted by an entire Japanese force and with any luck finding him was gone.

To be continued...