Dual penetrations

Narrator's POV

Alright! Hence the name, here is the lemon that I have promised you. Eh, the author promised you. -_- *adjusts camera to show author smoking weed* Any ways, back to the story! 

*Apayao*

Narrator's POV

At the base camp at Apayao, it was around 9:34 and a small number of Filipinos are still guarding the surrounding areas. At the Eduardo's hut however, Shinitaisho was just trying to sleep but just by feeling Eduardo's vibration while he breathes, she keeps on getting hornier and hornier up until she couldn't take it anymore.

Shinitaisho's POV

Dear, *nudges Eduardo* mmm~ *tries to wake him up*

Eduardo's POV

*rolls to the other side of the bed* Ayaw ko pa pumasok Ma! Nakakatamad!

(I don't want to school Mom! It makes me lazy!)

Shinitaisho's POV

*grabs him and pulls him back to her* Stay! I want your seed!

Eduardo's POV

*sleeps* Ayaw ko mag tanim!

(I don't want to plant!)

Sinitaisho's POV

-_- Oh yes you will! *grabs his member and squeezes it* Wake up!

Eduardo's POV

Aray, aray! ARAY!!! BITIW! *stares at Shinitaisho* What do you want?

(Let go!)

Shinitaisho's POV

You know what I want! *grabs something from the shelf*

Eduardo's POV

What's that?

Shinitaisho's POV

*takes it out of the container* Foaming tablet. *rubs it inside her vagina*

Eduardo's POV

Are you sure that won't affect your reproductive system?

Shinitaisho's POV

It's fine! It will just prevent me from getting impregnated. It will also make my vaginal walls much more sensitive. Which means more pleasure for me~!

Eduardo's POV

Is pass an option?

Shinitaisho's POV

*giggles* No! *she says in a stern voice while pulling him with her legs to her instantly penetrating her*

Eduardo's POV
Hey! Wait a minute!

Shinitaisho's POV

*almost fainted due to the sensitivity of her walls rubbing with his penis*

Eduardo's POV

Uh, Shinitaisho?

Shinitaisho's POV

*breathes heavily and looks at him* Motto, motto!!! *completely gets on Eduardo while moving her hips up and down on Eduardo's penis causing her to moan so load*'

Eduard's POV

Hey! Stop being so dominant! And stop moaning so loud!

Shinitaisho's POV

I can't! My walls are so sensitive, it keeps tingling when ever you're penis rubs it!

Eduardo's POV

*quickly takes control before Martial Law, Del Pilar, Rusca, Paco and a bunch of others wake up and barge in* Shut up! *covers her face with a pillow while throwing the blanket on top of them* Just keep quiet!

Shinitaisho's POV

I kwan"t! *moans*

(I can't!)

Eduardo's  Mind

This is going to be the worst and the best thing of what I'm going to do in my life!

Eduardo's POV

*kisses her on a French kiss*

Shinitaisho's POV

Mmhmmhm~ More, more! Give me more of you're love! Give it all to me!

Eduardo's Mind

Pinalad ako at ang mga bintana at pintuan ay nakasara.

(I'm lucky the doors and windows are closed.)

Shinitaisho's POV

Dear, please! Finish in already! I can't hold out much longer!

Eduardo's Mind

Pala mo! Magtiis ka!

(Serves you're rights!)

Narrator's POV 

*closes the microphone* Ai'ght! I'm out! 

Author's POV

*smokes weed* What?

Narrator's POV

I'm out! 

Authoor's POV

Back in the chair! *drags him back and buckles him tight*

Narrtor's POV

FINE! *opens the microphone* After a few more hours, Shinitaisho already was stunned due to all the semen that Eduardo has secreted into her womb.

Supreme Author (Me)' POV

For now, Shinitaisho will speak gibberish Japanese for the remainder of their part so there will be no translations.

Narrator's POV

Finally! You take cae of that one!

Supreme Author's POV

Hmm?

Author's POV

Who are you?

Supreme Author's POV

Ang iyong pinakamalalang  bangungot.

(You're worst nightmare.)

*Time skip brought to you by Supreme Author kicking the crap out of Author's life*

Shinitaisho's POV

わお!あれだけの精液で孕ませられたのに。私がそのタブを使用しなかった場合、あなたは責任を負いますか?

Eduardo's Mind

Ano sabi niya? Ang naalala ko lang ay ang salitang "Sekinin" kung saan nag sasaing responsibilidad. Baka ibig sabihin niya kung ako ay tatanggapin ko ang responsibilidad pagkatapos ng gyera. SAGOT BILIS!!!

(What did she say? What I only recognize is the word "Sekinin" which means responsibility. Maybe she's saying that will I take responsibility when the war is over? QUICK ANSWER BACK!!!)

Eduardo's POV

Y-yes...

Shinitaisho's POV

ありがとうございます~!

Eduardo's Mind

Siguro maayos na iyan. Patulugin mo na!

(I think that's fine. Make her sleep now!)

Narrator's POV

After an entire night of pleasure, the two drifted off to sleep.

Supreme Author's POV

Now, the horny chapter is done. I will be in charge of the author role for now. Or until he gets his  weed and Opium addiction out of his system.

Narrator's POV

HE SMOKES OPIUM?!

Supreme Author's POV

Tama at sasabihin o ang lahat kung ipipigil mo ang recording...

(Correct and I will tell you everything once you end the recording...)

Narrator's POV

*ends the chapter*