Guns and Ammo, Scabbards and Blades

Narrator's POV

At the Apayao camp, Martial Law and America where just walking around still talking about the reinforcements and just started to go find some things to eat in the morning. At the other side of the East Pacific however, the reinforcements America has sent was already rallying at the American base at Hawaii. 

???1

Alright! Is everyone ready?

???2

Why do we have to go and defend this little city again?

???1

Because it is a vital key point for the war effort.

???6

We are not even in this war! *pouts*

???1

But we must at least comply to America's orders. 

???3

Do we have to?

???1

Of course we do!

???9

What if we don't make it back alive?

???1

We don't even know that yet! And if we really won't make it back alive, then why did they entrusted us on laying siege on the puppet government capital?

???4

You do got a point in there, but this is our home country! Why leave it to just help a few civilians?

???1

What if you where one of the civilians trapped there? What would you feel when the ones that promised to come back and protect you ignores and let you die? Tell me?

???4

*tries to counter* *sighs* Fine...

???1

Any more complaints?

All those except ???1

No Ma'am.

???1

Good. Now let's get a move on!

Narrator's POV

While the reinforcements of the United States start to board their ships, the Japanese on the other hand at Manila, are still trying to find some one that is suitable to at least spare an organ for IJN. It is already the 9th day so it was the last day to find them selves someone or suffer the death of their Empress. 

Author's POV

Also, the Imperial Japanese Soldier from before will be named Omaru. I just can't bare to waste any brain cells trying to remember his character if I still us "Imperial Japanese Soldier" with the Imperial Japanese Soldiers that will be judging a bunch more of Imperial Japanese Soldiers and more Imperial Japanese Soldiers to come. Alright, please don't mind on how many times I said that shit.

Narrator's POV

-_- As I was saying, if they couldn't find another replacement for IJN's lifespan, she will die. 
NGAYON! BALIK SA KABAONG!

(NOW! BACK IN THE COFFIN!)

Author's POV

PUTA-

Narrator's POV

Now back to the story!

Omaru's POV

最後の夫が亡くなって以来、私はまだ探しているか、新しい夫を探しています.次のリーダーが見つからない場合は、全員がリーダーを失います。*sigh* わかった、わかった!必要に応じて、一緒になるか、切腹を犯してください!

(Since her last husband died, I'm still looking or looking for a new replacement. If we can't find the next leader, we all lose our current leader. Alright, alright! Get yourself together or commit seppuku if you must!)

Narrator's POV

Un-beknown to Omaru, his female friend Sakura was just behind his door, listening to every single letter he said. And after hearing this, she was saddened. She has developed feelings for Omaru and she wouldn't want to be praying over his dead body after he commits seppuku. 

Sakura's POV

おまる?

(Omaru?)

Omaru's POV

誰が行く - ああ、それはあなただけでした。

(Who goes the- oh, it was just you.)

Sakura's POV

川辺で話せますか?

(Can I talk to you by the river?)

Omaru's POV

はい、もちろん。

(Yes, of course. *stands up*

Narrator's POV

By Sakura's request Omaru agrees and walks along side Sakura. The walk to the river was oddly quiet. And after a while, Omaru was getting too much awkwardness so he decided to break the silence.

Omaru's POV

それで、あなたは私に何を話したかったのですか?

(So uh, what did you want to talk to me about?)

Sakura's POV

...

Omaru's POV

さくら?

(Sakura?)

Sakura's POV

...

Omaru's POV

さくら!何が悪いんだ- *shoves her to look at him* さくら?なぜ泣いているのですか?

(Sakura! What's wro- Sakura? Why are you crying?)

Sakura's POV

申し訳ありません! *cries* このような厄介な状況にあなたを連れてきてすみません!切腹しないように心を楽にしたいだけです!*cries loudly*

(I'm sorry! I'm sorry to bring you in such an awkward situation! I just want to ease your mind to not commit seppuku!)

Omaru's POV

あなたは私の声を聞いた?

(You heard me?)

Sakura's POV

ごめんなさい-

(I'm so sorry-)

Author's POV
TO BE CONTINUED YOU HORNY BASTARDS! NEXT CHAPTER IS A LEMON SO SHUT UP!

Narrator's PV

Saglit! Hindi pa napunta sa-

(Wait! We haven't gotten to the-)

Author's pOV

SHUT UP! OKAY?

Narrator's POV

Fine...

Narrator's mind

He was smoking weed both green and brown again... -_-

Author's POV

Now! Bye bye readers!

Narrator's mind

Tang ina mo... -_-