Reinforcements

Narrator's POV

After the trek from the port if Pagudpod to Apayao, they met up with the main American and Philippine forces. Also under the command of Admiral Chester Nimitz, the warships of Azur lane as well went to Apayao. It was a tiresome travel so they where all exhausted when they all got to the mountains. 

Martial Law's POV

Ah! Kano! Your back... -_-

America's POV

What? You still pissed at me?

Martial Law's POV

Certainly. And if my oldest brother was here, expect a whole lot of pain! *shows a fist sign at America*

America's POV

Whatever! Alright men and women! This is our area of operations. Always make sure to get back here after every mission!

Soldiers

Sir yes Sir!

*Azur lane POV*

Cleveland's POV

So this is the Philippines?

Bataan's POV

Yes hija! This is the Philippines! After this war, you could come visit it anytime!

Pensacola's POV

Why does it look so dark?

A/N: Mountainous regions okay. They are in the cover of trees and caves.

Because it is 4:14 PM. The lights will open when it gets dark.

Cygnet's POV

Birmingham's POV

What time will that be?

Bataan's POV

At 6:00 or more.

Enterprise's POV

This, this army.

Yorktown's POV

Eh? What is it Enterprise?

Enterprise's POV

This army is not what I remembered. *walks off*

Yorktown's POV

Hey! Wait up!

Enterprise's POV

*Grabs one of the soldiers patrolling the East Flank*

Enterprise's POV

What Armed Forces faction are you?

Filipino Soldier

Air force Ma'am. Why do you ask?

Enterprise's mind

The Air force did not even exist in the war!

Enterprise's POV

And when was it founded?

Filipino Soldier's POV

1935 Ma'am. We are officially called as the Philippine Army Air Corps.

Yorktown's POV

Enterprise! Stop bothering the soldiers!

Enterprise's POV

No! I want to know more! Who is you Head General!

Filipino Soldier's POV

*Nervous* Head General Del Pilar, Ma'am.

Hornet's POV

Enty! Come on! Just don't mind them! We can ask them later! Don't scare them! *Tries to drag her sister away*

Enterpsie's POV

WHO IS THE LEADER OF THE NAVY?!

Filipino Soldier's POV

*Falls back with fright* Ayaw ko na!!!! *rus away*

(Knock it off!)

Yorktown's POV

See what you did! 

Hornet's POV

Why won't you just stay put! We just arrived! 

*Manila Jail area*

Llanera's POV

Bakit parang may nararamdaman akong masamang nilalang na taga ibang bansa?

(Why do I feel like there is an evil creature that came from another nation?)

*Special forces group POV*

Raiden's POV

Ah! I'm spent! *rubs his left leg*

Sundowner's POV

At first you where so itching for a fight. Now you are tired just by walking up a hill? *Smirks*

Raiden's POV

Shut up! You are a cyborg! How in the name of fuck do you think you will get tired?!

Sundowner's POV

Even cyborgs rust. We might not be natural humans but we can still get tired. AND THE DAILY OIL MANAGEMENTON OUR BOLTS IS DRIVING ME INSANE!!!

*Flashback*

Narrator's POV

Back at base Bragg, Sundowner was fixing his right leg.

Sundowner's POV

Ah! There! Just one last bolt to go and I'm done. Now where did it go? *searches arround the area* Ahah! There it is!

Narrator's POV

Right as he was about to take the bolt, he butt into something that appears to be a wrench. He was startled and managed to knock the bolt of the table.

Sundowner's POV

DANG IT! NOW I HAVE TO WALK ALL OVER THERE!!!

*Back to reality*

Sundowner's POV

And I had to drag my way to get to that bolt. 

Narrator's POV

While Sundowner was telling his tale, Raiden was laughing his jaw off.

Raiden's POV

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!! YOU HAD TO *breathes deeply* TO...DRAG YOURSELF TO GET *breathes deeply* A BOLT?!!

Sundowner's POV

Yes... -_-

Del Pilar's POV

Alright everyone settle down! Get your things and get your huts. We will be heading in in a while.

Martial Law's POV

Hay naku po! Hindi magiging masaya si kuya Llanera kung nakita niya si Enterprise.

(Oh my goodness! Brother Llanera will not be happy when he sees Enterprise here.)

To be continued...