Chapter 14 lemon part 2

On the previous part...

Sinitaisho's POV

If I can't have you no one can understand dear?

Eduardo's POV

Yes...

*mini timeskip to the last part*

Sinitaisho's POV

*grins mischievously* Well we need all chances we can get~ *stops stroking and lines her self with his rod* 

Eduardo's mind

Tae na!

Continuation...

Eduardo's POV

CAN WE JUST TALK ABOUT THIS?!

Sinitaisho's POV

Lē~

Eduardo's mind

Well she did not agree so this is the only way I can give her pain... Well good bye virginity! TENHO HENKA BANZAI!!!

Eduardo's POV

*Pushes his entire penis from head to base inside her breaking her hymen along side her cervix in one thurst*

Sinitaisho's POV

*screams likes a banshee of the pain*

HUKBALAHAP FRONT

Martial Law's POV

Ano 'yon?

(What's that?)

Del Pilar's POV

Siguro meron silang pinagdudusa sa bundok. Maganda iyon basta mabawasan lahat ng mga tauhan nila habang masakit silang simasakabilang buhay!

(Maybe they had some suffering on the mountain. That would be nice as long as all their soldiers are reduced while they are in pain in the afterlife!)

JAPANESE FRONT

Imperial Japan's POV

なに?

(What the?)

Japan's POV

おねえさんあの悲鳴は何ですか?

(Onee-san what is that scream?)

Imperial Japan's POV

多分私たちの軍隊によって拷問されているフィリピン人。

(Maybe a Filipino being tortured by our army.)

Japan's POV

わかった!

(Okay!)

BACK TO THE COUPLE

Sinitaisho's POV

*cries in pain* IT HURTS IT HURTS HEY STOP!!! *starts gripping on to Eduardo from the continues thrusting*

Eduardo's POV

Deserve! *keeps thrusting nonstop*

Sinitaisho's POV

STOP PLEASE I'M BEGGING YOU PLEASE STOP IT!!! *cries*

Eduardo's POV

ALMOST- *cums inside of Sinitaisho's womb filling her up to the follopian tubes* there you go.

Sinitaisho's POV

Ack! *starts shaking of the pain she was in* w...why didn't you stop? (whispers)

Eduardo's POV

That is what you want. Even though I pleaded not to you still want it. I am just giving you what you want alright?

Sinitaisho's POV

You will take responsibility right?

Eduardo's POV

Sure. I will never abandon  my family.

Sinitaisho's POV

Arigato!

Eduardo's POV

Come on let us sleep for the night.

Sinitaisho's POV

Hai...

Eduardo's POV

*starts pulling his penis out*

Sinitaisho's POV

*stops him from continuing* I want to sleep like this. The longer the semen is inside the higher the chance we can have a child.

Eduardo's POV

Well then *closes the lamp* good night~ *pulls the blanket on top of both of them*

Sinitaisho's POV

Good night.

OKAY! Done with the lemons. I did this for my little stupid brain the can't resist making these chapters for you readers because I know you all want the next part so here you go you horny sack of potatoes! ヾ(๑╹◡╹)ノ"