Cabanatuan Raid part 2

Narrator's POV

After two hours the soldiers are ready to engage the enemy. Eduardo was already awake by now and due to the plans made of both armed forces of the Philippines and the USAFFE he had a lot of catching up to do and that itself makes things hard for his head (specially right after emptying his sperm bank on Shinitaisho's womb) and by now he is suffering from migraines. On the other hand however the Japanese are just guarding there prisoners from escaping there prison yard. And for the record they have been doing a great job but at a cost of terrible reality for the prisoners. In such ways are they tortured with hunger, psychologically, burning and hard work. And for today, another rule was told to the prisoners saying that: If one tries to escape the Japanese rule ten others will be killed along side the one who tried to escape. So the prisoners right now are just praying for there friends outside to save them.

America's POV

*talks to all American soldiers in his platoon* Alright men! You are the ones chosen in this platoon because of your skill! But don't celebrate too early yet! Don't forget, you have not accomplished a damn thing yet! Right now after this formation, I want all of you on your knees praying to the All Mighty vowing that you will save these prisoners before any of them die! Or at-least die trying to save them! Your sacrifice shall not go unnoticed my brethren! I will always be by your side! Never lose hope, we will always defend the innocent and defeat those who opposes! Am I clear?

Soldiers

Sir yes sir!

America's POV

Are you sure?

Soldiers

Sir yes sir!

America's POV

Good! Now finish this up and get down to business! *starts to leave*

Lieutenant Commander's POV

SALUTE! *salutes at America*

Soldiers

*salutes at America*

On the other side of the base however...

Del Pilar's POV

Mga kababayan! Akin kong kinakatok ang mga puso niyo. Meron tayong mga kababayan doon sa loob ng mga bakod na iyon, pakaunti ng pakaunti ang kanilang mga bilang! Ang aking munting hiling ay ibalik niyo sila bago silang lahat ay lubos na pumanaw! Inyo ba akong naiintindihan?

(Countrymen! I am knocking at your hearts. We have countrymen out there within those fences, their numbers are dwindling! My little wish is that you bring them back before they are all completely gone! Do you understand me?)

Filipino soldiers

Opo Punong Heneral Del Pilar! Punong Heneral ng Hukbong Panghimpapawid ng Pilipinas!

(Yes Head General Del Pilar! Head General of the Philippine Air Force!)

Martial Law's POV

*talks to Del Pilar after his speech to his group* Ano kaya sa isip mo? Nandyaan ba si kuya Llanera? Pati din ang mga tauhan ng Hukbong Pandagat ay nangangati na upang maibalik ang kanilang Punong Heneral.

(What do you think? Is older brother Llanera there? Even Navy personnel are already itching to get their Head General back.)

Del Pilar's POV

Di tiyak kapatid. Hindi ko nga din alam kung nandyaan siya eh.

(Definitely brother. I don't even know if he's there.)

Eduardo's POV

Punong Heneral! Alam ko po kung nansaan ang inyong panganay na kapatid!

(Head General! I know where your oldest brother is!)

Narrator's POV

Just by hearing the word: Older brother in Tagalog sparked up Martial Law's mind and excitement.