Llanera's Judgement part 1

Narrator's POV

After the Cabanatuan raid, the combined forces of Filipino and Americans took the poor captives of the Japanese and turned the surrendered Japanese into Prisoners of War (POW). At the mean time the Filipino leaders are thinking on what to do with the Japanese because the Americans thought that the Filipinos deserved the revenge they wanted all those years the Japanese was under control.

Martial Law's POV

*Sips coffee* Kaya ano gagawin natin sa mga Hapon?

(So what do we do with the Japanese?)

Del Pilar's POV

Siguro mas maganda na gawin nalang natin silang mga alipin.

(Maybe it's better that we just make them slaves.)

Rusca's POV

Mga Punong Heneral, mas nanaisin kong ipapatay sila sa harapan ng ating mga kababayan na ikinulong nila sa Cabanatuan. Siguro naman mas nanaisin ng mga tauhan natin na magkaroon ng higanti laban sa kanila.

(Head Generals, I would rather have them killed in front of our countrymen whom they imprisoned in Cabanatuan. Maybe our staff would prefer to have revenge against them.)

Paco's POV

Hindi ba sobrang sobra na iyan?

(Isn't that too much?)

Rusca's POV

Ipag hihiganti ko ang aking Punong Heneral.

(I will avenge my Head General.)

Paco's POV

RUSCA! KAHIT ANG ATING PUNONG HENERAL AY HINDI PAPAYAG NA MANGYARI IYAN!

(RUSCA! EVEN OUR HEAD CHIEF GENERAL WILL NOT ALLOW THAT TO HAPPEN!)

Martial Law's POV

Siguro maganda nga ang nais ni Rusca.

(Maybe Rusca's idea is good.

Del Pilar's POV

Dibale gusto ko din naman makita na mamatay iyang mga Hapon na iyan eh.

(Anyways, I also want to see those Japanese die.

Paco's POV

PUNETA! *walks out of the Tent*

(ASSHOLES!)

Narrator's POV

After walking out of the tent, Paco started to think of options to keep the Japanese as prisoners of war instead of a mass executions and then Eduardo walked by him and noticed Paco thinking about things and appears like he is thinking deep.

Eduardo's POV

Heneral Paco! Bakit ka malungkot?

(General Paco! Why are you sad?)

Paco's POV

Ang Heneral na si Rusca at ang dalawang Punong Heneral ay nais ipapatay ang mga Hapon na nasa bilangguan natin.

(General Rusca and the two Head Generals want to kill the Japanese who are in our prison.)

Eduardo's mind

*eduardo exe is not responding*

Paco's POV

Ayos ka lang Eduardo?

(Are you okay Eduardo?)

Eduardo's POV

*faints*

Paco's POV

EDUARDO! ANO NANGYAYARI SA IYO?!

(EDUARDO! WHAT'S HAPPENING TO YOU?!)

Eduardo's mind

*eduardo exe is back online*

Eduardo's POV

ANO ANG SINABI MO?!!!

(WHAT DID YOU SAY?!!!)

Paco's POV

Eh ipapapatay ang mga Hapon na nasa bilangguan?