The trip home...

Narrator's POV

After they have done the Devil's tanggo in the night they cleaned themselves and started to trek home.

Shinitaisho's POV

I hope you are satisfied last night because until now your semen is still flowing out after I washed it multiple time.

Eduardo's POV

Want another round?

Sinitaisho's POV

NO! BAKA!

Eduardo's mind

Baka, baka... baka = Kalabaw (Cow) bakit niya ako tinawag na kalabaw?

(Why did she call me a cow?)

Sinitaisho's POV

Anyways I need to get going. Empress Imperial Army will be worried for me right now.

Eduardo's POV

Likewise, Head General Martial and Head Del Pilar will also be asking questions on what happened to me for being late.

Eduardo's Mind

I-deny mo na lang lahat at magiging okay na! O sa madaling salita, KASINUNGALINGAN!

(Just deny everything and it will be okay! Or in other terms, LIE!)

Shinitaisho's POV

Well good luck! Don't run into any of my men! And if you do, I will try to persuade them to send you to my office and you will be staying there for the rest of the war.

Eduardo's POV

Yeah sure... 

Eduardo's Mind

Puñeta naman buong digmaan sa loob ng kanyang opisina? HALOS MABALIW NA AKO SA PAGKAIN NILA TAPOS BUONG DIGMAAN NA HINDI KO RIN ALAM KUNG GAANO KATAGAL OTONG DIGMAAN TAPOS BUONG DIGMAAN SA LOOB NG BAHAY NG HAPON! PUÑETA!!!

(Puñeta, whole war inside hes office? I WAS ALMOST CRAZY ABOUT THEIR EATING AND AFTER THE WHOLE WAR I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW LONG THE WAR IS GOING TO LAST AND SPENDING THE WHOLE WAR INSIDE HER HOUSE IN IS GOING TO BE A NIGHTMARE!! PUÑETA!!!)

Shinitaisho's POV

Well then bye bye! *heads back to her camp*

Eduardo's POV

Likewise! *heads back to his camp*

Narrator's POV

After a few more hours of walking Eduardo managed to get back into there Mountain camp and managed to lie about the incident. The following morning Eduardo did his morning routine which consists of eating breakfast, jogging and a bunch more.

Eduardo's Mind

Kailan ko kaya makikita muli si Sinitaisho?

(When will I see Sinitaisho again?)

*Meanwhile at the Japanese camp*

Narrator's POV

At the camp Sinitaisho is still resting after the trek back. She is also suffering from migraine from some cause, at the other side of the camp how ever lies the fallen Walled City of Intramuros in which Imperial Army is also resting while talking to her sisters, Imperial Navy her oni-san (elder sister) and Imperial Air Force her nee-san (younger sister).

Imperial Army's POV

それで、私たちが侵略に巻き込まれたその少年について、彼はすでに話しましたか?

(So about that boy we caught on the invasion, did he talk already?)

Imperial Navy's POV

どうやら、私は彼が彼の過去と彼が戦う理由、そして彼と彼の部下が何ができるかについて話すのをただ怒っています。それだけで、そこの基地の場所や作戦地域に関する情報はありません。

(Apparently, I just mad him talk about his past and the reason he fights and also what he and his men can do. That is all, no information about the location of there base nor area of operations.)

Imperial Air Force' POV

少なくともその地域を偵察する必要がありますか?この場所は、ジャングルや森林限界線にかなり沈んでいます。ジャングル戦でゲリラやマスターとして戦っていた敵にとっては特に難しいでしょう。

(Well should I at least scout the areas? This place is pretty submerged in jungles and forest tree lines. It would be hard specially with the enemy used to fight as guerillas and masters at jungle warfare.)

Imperial Army's POV

それは良い提案です-

(That is a good sudj- )

???

いいえ!航空監視で敵を警戒するのは危険すぎます。それは彼らを隠すことを強制するでしょう。

(No! It is too risky to alarm the enemy with air surveillance. That will just force them to hiding.)

Narrator's POV

Unbeknownst to the three sisters there youngest sister, Imperial Japan (the Imperialist form of Japan) to be at there backs listening to there conversation.

To be continued...

Okay guys I am sorry I did not update earlier, I was having a small issue about my time and it actually went by for a small power out around a few days. So sorry if I could not update that much...

Any ways see you all next time!