Cabanatuan raid part 3 (Bridge frontline)

Narrator's POV

The battle  to keep the enemy Japanese at bay by the bridge was getting intense, especially when the Japanese already brought a tank to take the front line.

Eduardo's POV

Kailan puputok ang pasabog? Dadaan na ang dambuhalang sasakyang pandigma!

(When will the explosion explode? The giant tank is passing by!)

Ezekiel's POV

Malapit na! Hintayin mo nalang!

(Coming soon! Just wait!)

*Boom*

Narrator's POV

Suddenly at the foot of the tank the bomb exploded and it can not move any farther. But the desperate Japanese where not giving up yet. At Shinitaisho's leader ship the brave soldiers of Japan kept charging at the enemy managing to eliminate almost a third of the Filipino militants.

Shinitaisho's POV

皆殺しにする!生き残らせないでください!*slashes another militant*

(Kill them all! Don't let one survive!) *slashes another militant*

Imperial Sldiers

Hai! *charges at the enemy*

Narrator's POV

At Eduardo's point of view however, they where still fighting against the Japanese with a formidable defense. But by the time the Japanese got into range for melee combat, he drew his kampilan out and started to fight the Japanese with the same tactic. For Captain Pahota however he was starting to lead his troops to destroy the enemy at the river trying to outflank them. It was dark however and the Japanese where not so experienced with Jungle Warfare. At the first second the Filipinos took position they opened fire and killed as many Japanese as they could. But on the other hand the Filipino militants under Pahota's leadership are running out of ammunition so they started to result in hand to hand combat by drowning the Japanese under the river bed.

Pahota's POV

Ipagtanggol ang inang bayan mga kapatid! Huwag kayong papayag na tayo ay maalipin muli!

(Defend the motherland brothers and sisters! Do not allow us to be enslaved again!)

Filipino Soldiers

Opo!

(Yes Sir!)

Narrator's POV

At Shinitaisho's side, the fight was not going as she planned it should. Japanese soldiers are falling to the ground with multiple shots and stabs, Filipino militants ambushed the Sentry gunners, and to make matters worse, Eduardo is also there and her fellow soldiers did not know about her relation with him.

Shinitaisho's Mind

*gasps cutely* エドゥアルドはここで何をしているの?私は彼に自分で対処しなければなりません。方法を考えて来てください!考えて、考えて、考えて!!!!!

(What is Eduardo doing here?! I have to deal with him myself. COME ON THINK OF A WAY! Think, THINK, THINK!!!!!)

Shinitaisho's POV

それは私に任せてください!*Points at Eduardo*

(Leave that one to me!) 

Bashuto's POV

はい愛人!兵士たちは、変形した刀を持ったものを愛人に任せます!

(Yes mistress! Soldiers leave that one with the deformed katana to the mistress!)

[Author's POV

Kakaiban, katana ka diyaan! Kampilan ang tawag diyaan!

(My friend, what katana! That is called Kampilan!

Eduardo's POV

HEY! STUPID IDIOT! I CAN UNDERSTAND JAPANESE YOU KNOW!!!

Bashuto's POV

Eh?

Eduardo's POV

THIS IS CALLED KAMPILAN! NOT A DEFORMED KATANA!!!

Shinitaisho's Mind

Eh? He can understand Japanese? SINCE WHEN?!

Eduardo's POV

Anyways, why me?

Shinitaisho's POV

"Kunwari-wariang labanan"

(Mock battle.)

Eduardo's POV

Eh di wow! *Attacks Shinitaisho with kampilan missing her by flank*

Shinitaisho's POV

BANZAI!!!

Narrator's POV

As the battle rages on the Japanese started to cripple down until it finally resulted in Filipino victory. As a result Shinitaisho was captured along with a bunch of other Japanese soldiers and officers.

To be continued...