Siege of Manila act 1

Narrator's POV

After Del Pilar went back to his base camp and managed to brush the fox fur of his uniform, he was greeted with a bunch of military soldiers, tanks and officers all getting ready for a big operation. Del Pilar walked into a the tent and found America planning on about on a map.

Del Pilar's POV

So. We are retaking Manila now? 

America's POV

Yes. We have lost two of our highest commanding officers to Japanese raiding parties so we are going to put a stop to it.

Del Pilar's POV

Good. Are forces are almost mobilized then I suppose?

America's POV

We have blockaded the seas and bombed Hiroshima and Nagasaki. If that didn't lower their morale then there is no stopping them now.

Del Pilar's POV

On it.

America's POV

And why is your uniform so fury all of a sudden?

Del Pilar's POV

Got ambushed by a bunch of wild pumas. 

(absolute lies)

America's POV

Okay? Well, whatever. We will send the light regiments to distract them from the South while the main army goes for the door right after the secondary army strikes from the East. The naval warships will unleash their planes while the vanguard and the battleships will make a blockade to prevent enemy reinforcements. 

Del Pilar's POV

Make sure those bombs will drop accurately at the enemy. If the Intramuros is destroyed, I will make you build it up again.

America's POV

Sure...

*flashback*

Narrator's POV

In Pearl Harbor while America was testing his new bombs for his carrier based aircraft-

America's POV

GIRLS! HOW HARD IS IT TO HIT AN ENEMY WARSHIP WITH PLANES?!

Narrator's mind

Hindi pa tapos magsalita... -_-

(Not yet done talking...)

Narrator's POV

Well since the Ship girls who almost misses their target every time, America is starting to get worried if a war with bombers will occur, the United States might fall behind.

America's POV

Now tell me. Do you girls want to be scrapped?

Ship girls

No Sir! *shivers in fear*

America's POV

THEN GET SERIOUS ABOUT THE BOMBING SH*T!

US Navy's POV

Why not send a instructor to help?

America's POV

We got Airforce to take care of that.

Airforce's side

Narrator's POV

US Airforce was suffering just to get the dive bombers to hit their targets. He already got them mastered in the dogfighting capabilities but it was dive bombing that got t his head.

America's POV

Alright. Who do you suggest?

US Navy's POV

I happen to know a friend that has a bad temper but perfect accuracy.

America's POV

OH NO! NOT THAT SON OF A B*TCH!

US Navy's POV

It's the only choice we have.

America's POV

Fine.

*end of flashback*

Del Pilar's POV

So you had my brother Llanera train your ships to be bomber accurate?