Reinforcements have arrived!

Narrator's POV

After 9 days of travelling through the West Pacific Ocean, the reinforcements sent to help the liberation of Manila has landed on the island province of Batanes. 

M4A1's POV

Alright! We finally made shore! *inspects the island* What the? This is it?

Transport ship captain

No, we are just here to refuel. Luzon is just a few Square Kilometers away.

Slverwing's POV

So we aren't at the mainland yet?

Transport ship captain

No. We are at the mainland. This is just one of the islands of the Batanes province.

ST AR-15's POV

So the Philippines is a archipelago?

Transport ship captain

You just noticed? This country consist of over 7,000 islands!

Tamura's POV

And the size of it?

Transport ship captain

Approximately 300,000km^2. A bit larger than Arizona and apparently, has a bigger shoreline than both U.S.A and China combined.

All 

*speechless*

Haxxor's OV

So it has a coastline larger than both?

Transport ship captain

Precisely!

Komatsu's POV

That's, interesting.

Transport ship captain

Anything else?

All

None...

Transport ship captain

Good! Now get on the ship. We're leaving.

Narrator's POV

After around 4 hours of travelling, the transport ship containing all 10 elite warriors have made it to the port of the newly captured province and port of Bataan.

Transport ship captain

Now! Please take these people to the top of that mountain good sir!

Truck driver

Yes sir! You 10, come aboard!

All 10 soldiers

*climbs aboard the military truck*

M4A1's POV

What province are we headed next exactly?

Truck driver

Apayao. That's where the main army is located.

M4A1's POV

So we fight a guerrilla war?

Truck driver

No, they are fighting the guerrilla war. We foreign powers are assistants for the war effort. You see, the Japs have tried everything to try and destroy the current main camp from bombing raids to nightly assassinations of officials. None managed to work for the Japs. And fortunately they are just using tanks and artillery fire to try and destroy some structures. Erh, fake structures.

Snowy's POV

So we are going to assist on making new fake structures, sounds good. *rolls eyes*

Truck driver

What do you mean? All of you will be stationed a the center part of the mountain. So you all will be away from ha-

Snowy's POV

Tell me what all 10 of us are going to do.

Truck driver

Well all 10 of you will be on standby for further orders from the higher ups. But you're main reason for coming here is to secure the capital and all it's citizens. Casualties are counted. The higher the casualties dealt to the enemy, the higher the payment. The more casualties done to citizens, less payment. ESPECIALLY when they died of friendly fire.

Black Nucleus' POV

But what do you mean when you said fake structures?

Truck driver

The Filipinos know how to make fortresses, houses and even fake people out of wood. So that gives us the element of illusion. Now! Any more questions?

*silence*

Truck driver

Silence means no.

Narrator's POV

They drove in silence for about 11  hours. After another 43 minutes, they reached the military camp. The main military base for now. They stopped at a gate with sentry towers almost invisible from the air. The truck driver signaled to the Filipinos on top of the sentry towers to let them pass. After the gate was opened, the truck driver drove again in silence to the main base camp. Fortunately, no Japanese scouts where present at the time so it was a smooth trip to the base camp was rather easy. When they arrived, they where greeted by both Head Generals of the Army and Airforce along side with U.S.A himself. After that, they where brought to their huts. In fact they didn't argue with the natives about the huts. They complained because of the heat. Even at night, it was 35.9 degrees Celsius. On the other hand by the way, Eduardo was still awake, was walking at one f the fortress walls to be exact. He was having trouble falling asleep. Partly because he was worried that more people are currently under their care and if things don't change with the food sources, they might have to abandon position and search for another province to at least feed their people and partly, he was worried that he managed to disable Shinitaisho's capability of walking because she was feeling numb the entire day. While all this was happening, Del Pilar went to see his brother and to check weather IJN or Nippon Kaigun went by their agreement to keep the prisoners from both sides alive, well and healthy.

Del Pilar's POV

Kawal, sabihin mo kay Martial Law na ako ay pupunta upang dalawin ang aking kapatid. 

(Soldier, tell my brother Martial Law that I will be visiting my brother.)

Soldier

*salutes* Masusunod po!

(It shall be done!)

Del Pilar's POV

Salamat. At dibale, sabihin mo din kay Eduardo na bumaba doon sa lugar na iyon at matulog na. Gabing gabi na.

(Thanks. And also, tell Eduardo to get down from that place and tell him to sleep. It's already mid-night.)

Soldier

Masusunod din po!

(It will also be done!)

Del Pilar's OV

Salamat. *walks of to Manila*

(Thanks.)

To be continued...