Occupations for the capital

Narrator's POV

September 15, 1945. Apalit Pampanga. Filipino and American forces are marching towards the prison camp located in the area. The Filipinos will be the ones creating the first line of defense for their bodies and durability are more enhanced compared to their American counterparts. But instead of up to date weapons, the chose bows and arrows along side spears and swords. Some native Igorots as well joined the fight and are waiting to ambush them from the woods. The American forces how ever, didn't chose to be stealthy. Instead, they chose superior fire power so hey took the bazookas and the guns just to make a point. The Americans stationed to capture the camp are hiding right in plain sight. In front f the gates. Inside the camp, the prisoners of war are starting to take a break from farming the food for the Japanese all day. Suddenly a American plane appeared. The POWs where over joyed to see an allied aircraft fly above them. It gave them hope. For the American strike group, they are starting to plant their MG guns all over the place just in case the Japanese tries to counter attack. On the Filipino's front how ever, they are split in two one being led by Del Pilar and one being led by Eduardo. Both groups surrounded the Japanese from every angle. For the Japanese how ever, are unaware of the allied forces. 

Eduardo's POV

*talks through radio* Punong Heneral, susugod na po ba?
(Head General, will we attack now?)

Del Pilar's POV

*through radio* Hindi pa. Hintayin mo ang signos.
(Not yet. Wait for the signal.)

American platoon

America's POV

Amy! Do you copy, over?

USAF's POV

I copy Sir. And please stop calling me Amy.

America's POV

No promises! Light the signal for the attack!

USAF's POV

*sigh* Fine... *fires a flair*

Filipino front

Narrator's POV

At the plains surrounding the enemy encampment, Filipino soldiers are starting to take out Japanese soldiers one by one when the stray too far from their camp. On Del Pilar's side, he was scouting on the enemy under a bunch of tree branches and above a rock. Eduardo on the other hand is cleaning his bolo right after killing a Japanese soldier.

*flair shines from the sky* 

Filipino scout

Kapitan! Nandyaan na po ang signos!
(Captain! The signal is fired!)

Eduardo's POV

Mga kapatid, nasaatin na ang ultimo de oras! Huwag natin ito sayangin para sa inang bayan!
(Brothers, the time is upon us! Do not waste it for our motherland!)

Soldiers

Mabuhay ang inang bayan! *runs right at the enemy with swinging swords*
(For the motherland!)

Japanese front

Narrator's POV

By the Japanese side, they are resting after a long day of patrolling the area. Imperial Japanese Army is eating her sushi with... well a chained up Martial Law in front of her also being fed by her.

IJA's POV

Ahhhh~ *tries to feed Martial Law the sushi*

Martial Law's POV

Mmmm! *grunts in annoyance*

IJA's POV

*forcefully opens Martial Law's mouth* 

Martial Law's POV

Aray masak- *chews*

IJA's POV

See? Delicious!

Martial Law's mind

Tulong kuya!
(Help me big brother!)

Martial Law's POV

Nope.

IJA's POV

You don't like my cooking? *begins to tear up*

Martial Law's mind

Now you've done it!

Martial Law's POV

Hindi sa gayon-
(It's not like that-)

Narrator's POV

IJA burst  into tears and wept in his chest. Unfortunately for Martial Law, the raid has already started and due to the tent he and IJA are in, he can't hear it. So his mindset is still in "no one will even see this" mode.

Martial Law's POV

Sige na. Stop it already. If your guards see me comforting you like this, they might get the wrong ide-
(Alright.)

Japanese guard's POV

殿下!私たちは包囲されています!*looks at Martial Law holding IJA in his arms*
(Your highness! We are under siege!)

Japanese guard's mind

それは私だったはずです!
(That should have been me!)

Japanese guard's POV

テンノヘイカ、バンザイ!*tries to bayonet charge Martial Law*
(Tenno heika, banzai!)

*boom*

Narrator's POV

Suddenly, the Japanese guard fell dead on the ground with a bullet hole to his head. 

Eduardo's POV

Punong Heneral! Halika na po!
(Head General! Come with me!)

IJA's POV

No! You can't take him away from me! *grabs Martial Law and hugs him tightly*

Martial Law's POV

'et gho! *struggles*
(Let go!)

Eduardo's POV

AIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEE!!!!!

Del Pilar's POV

*enters the tent* Ano iyo-
(What is i-)

Martial Law's POV

*sees Del Pilar* Peace! *makes a peace sign*

Filipino reporter

Punong Heneral! Saatin na po ang Apalit! Natalo na po ang mga Hapon sa iba pang dako ng pook.
(Head General! Apalit is ours! The Japanese are defeated in all areas of this place.)

Del Pilar's POV

Since we have full control of the perimeter, you two can stay like that or even do it if you want. Eduardo, halika na. Asikasuhin mo ang buntis mong asawa.
(Eduardo, come on. Care for your pregnant wife.)

Eduardo's POV

Opo... -_-
(Yes Sir...)

To be continued...