Unknown allies

N/A: Since the suggestions came in and of course! I shall give you what you want!

*Fort Bragg, North Carolina* 

???1

Alright! Is everyone ready?

???2

Yes sir!

???1

Well then, let's go destroy some Japanese!!!

Unison 

UURRRRAAA!!!

*Back at Apayao*

Narrator's POV

After heading back to Apayao Victorious, Eduardo and Paco went bac to there tents and rested for the day while Shinitaisho was escorted back to her place with the rest of the Japanese prisoners under direct orders from Llanera to be kept alive and treated well. On the other hand however the two Head Generals, Martial Law and Del Pilar are planning for there next assault against the Japanese forces.

Martial Law's POV

Ano sa isip mo ang pinakamagandang lugar na ating bawiin sa mga Hapon?

(What do you think is the best place to take back from the Japanese?)

Del Pilar's POV

Siguro isunod na natin ang Maynila. Kung hindi iyon ang Nueva Ecija kung gusto mo.

(Maybe we will follow Manila. If not that's Nueva Ecija if you want.)

Martial Law's POV

Maaari naman ngunit ang aking suliranin diyaan ay ang mga Hapon ay may kaalaman na sa gyera de guerilla kaya medyo mahirap na iyon. Kulang nalang kung may mga kakampi tayo. KUNG NADITO LANG KASI SI KUYA!!!

(It is possible but my problem with that is that the Japanese already have knowledge of guerilla warfare so that is a bit difficult. It's not enough if we have allies. IF ONLY BROTHER WAS HERE!!!)

Del Pilar's POV

Susugod siya sa gyera ng dire-diretso na walang dalawang isip eh.

Aerica's POV

Need help with something?

Martial Law's POV

We where just planning for our next attack but I believe that the Japanese already has knowledge with Guerilla warfare so that the fight might be dangerous.

America's POV

I thought your men are undead!

Del Pilar's POV

That's the navy but the army and air force are not. So that means that our forces are limited to about a few hundred undead men and Five-thousand soldiers in the army and Sixty-Seven-Thousand in reserve and Four-Thousand in the air force and around Thirty-Two-Thousand in reserve. So what do you think?

America's POV

Well then, I am sending my special forces then.

*Fort Bragg, North Carolina*

America through telephone

Alright, men. To the islands!

Unison 

SIR YES SIR!!!

*Back to Apayao*

America's POV

My men are on there way.

Martial Law's POV

Well then, might as well find a target to raid before the Japanese get to there supplies.

Captn. Lorenzo's POV

Punong Heneral! Meron po kaming nahanap na eskolta sa Kanluran ng Baguio! 

(Head General! We found an escort in the West of Baguio!)

Del Pilar's POV

Mahusay!

(Very good!)

Martial Law's POV

Ano 'yon?

(What is it?)

Del Pilar's POV

May nahanap ang mga tauhan natin na eskolta sa Kanluranin ng Baguio. Maaari natin iyon salakain!

(Our personnel found an escort in the West of Baguio. We can attack that!)

Martial Law's POV

Mahusay!

(Very good!)

To be continued...