93. Kaira

Nandini pointed at something making Manik's jaw clench in anger and his hold tightened on her hand. She hissed and he immediately left her hand and marched away. He pulled a guy and gave him a tight punch making his lips bleed. Everything went silent for a minute.

Manik: *pulling him by collar* How dare you? Huh, how dare you?

Nandini moved forward whereas others started asking what happened. Nandini went to Naira and immediately took her in her arms who was shivering. Everyone saw this and understood what would have happened. Actually, Naira was dancing when a guy came behind her too close. She moved away but he kept following her. She was feeling very uncomfortable and was about to go to Cabir but he touched her ass which was seen by Manan. Naira turned and pushed that guy hard making him fall and Manik picked him up from there.

Nandini: Doll, shhh calm down... see bhaiyu aa gaye na, kuch nahi karega woh..

On the other side, Cabir pulled that guy from Manik's arm and kicked when the sun don't shine and pushed him to Manik. The guy whimpered in pain but Manbir started punching the guy badly. No one from the friends stopped them but soon seeing the situation going out of hand, Dhruv stopped them.

Dhruv: Guys stop! Look at Naira!

They turned to Naira and immediately pulled her in a tight hug. She sobbed in their arms whereas both the brothers had pain in their eyes too.

Cabir: Bas baby, stop crying. Kuch nahi hua, hamari Naira is strong haina.

Manik: Princess, dekho your bhaiyu and bhai are here na.. we will never let anything happen to you. Stop crying.

Dhruv signalled everyone to move whereas the police came there. Navya took Naira in her arms whereas Manik and Nandini gave their statement and also warned the inspector that none of the family member's names should come in this.. especially not Naira's. They all moved from there to the Malhotra mansion. No one was there as Ranika had gone to Pune for a relatives house warming party.

All the girls took Naira to her room who was much sobered by now. After a while, she slept and all sat in the living room except Navya and Nandini. They all sat there for an hour. None was in the mood to talk anymore. They all wanted to make sure that Naira is ok.

Mukti: Guys I think hume hamari tickets cancel kar deni chahiye.

Cabir: Yh I am not going anywhere.

Voice: No one is cancelling their tickets.

They all turned to see Naira standing on top of the stairs with Navya and Nandini. All three moved down and Nandini asked a butler to bring Naira's food

Navya: But Naira..

Naira: No bhabhi... I am fine come on, I will feel really bad if you cancel your trip. Please bhai, I am fine.

Manik: Cabir I think Naira is right, you guys go, hum baki sab hai na yaha. And Naira is my strong princess, kuch nahi hoga usse haina?

She grinned and bobbed her head at Manik making everyone smile. Soon everyone had dinner except Manan as Manik was waiting for Nandinu who was sitting with Naira. They bade bye to CaVya and MukBhi from Malhotra mansion itself as Dhruv had sent a driver to get MukBhi's luggage from Murthy Villa. Nandini told Neha that she would stay with Naira and understanding that ArNeha left to their house so did DhruAlya owing to a very tired Alya.

Manik: Chalo Princess, let's get you to bed.

Naira: *sadly* I am sorry bhabhi, meri wajah se your birthday got ruined.

Nandini: *glaring* Thapad khani hai? Itna hi janti ho tum mujhe?

Naira made a puppy face making her melt.

Tu Dhadkan Mein Dil (Manan ff)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें